ne one tried?

hinds sauce

Awards
I am wanting to do a 10 day cleanse and am thinking of the herbal cleanse from advocare. Has ne one tried it?

I am wanting to lose some weight and want to start out right.

please let me know what y'all think

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there are a lot of people who will disagree with me, but I personally think those "cleansings" are junk.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally think those "cleansings" are junk.
+1

My argument is if you feel you need to 'cleanse' then there is substantial room for improvement in your diet. So fix the diet and leave the snake oil on the shelf.

hinds sauce

Awards
Thanks guys,

Yeah my diet has been horrible i have been working construction for 8 years eating total crap. I have put a stop to it and am trying to get back into shape. i know it is going to take a while. But I was thinking it may help kick start my cycles since i have not done anything in about 6 years.

what y'all think

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What kinda 'cycles' we talking about here?

IMO if you just want to get back into shape just get onto a clean cutting diet - this means getting a cooler and packing your own lunches to the work site.

hinds sauce

Awards
yeah yeah, I feel you there I am all over that now. Got my bags o' chicken breast, salmon, veggies and have made some really great recipes for healthy clean meals.
I was thinking of jumping on some cycle assist + inhibit e
you know something light.
In the past i have made some really bad decisions ie no pct and nutrition
I just figured the cleanse might help get rid of some toxins
and the sups might give me a lil edge
And I might just be an idiot. Hahahaha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not really a "cycle" i know
I would skip it. Work solely on diet. Once the diet is 100% you will see rapid results. Take a multi. For that I use Orange Traid by Controlled Labs. Then consider a creatine product, BCAAs, or similar style base supplements. For those I turn to Primordial Performance.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Get a good probiotic product(many available for under $20) and start a good diet. Fruits through the am up to lunch and lots of veggies through the day. Lots of water also. If you are on this site you know most of this already. Just apply the knowledge.

hinds sauce

Awards
thanx guys,

i preaty much got my supps ligned up now.

I am wondering how creapure will work with my goal of weight loss (fat loss).

I am tossing around my multi, omega, and bcaa's but will get them narrowed down here today.

l8r sk8rs

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanx guys,

i preaty much got my supps ligned up now.

I am wondering how creapure will work with my goal of weight loss (fat loss).

I am tossing around my multi, omega, and bcaa's but will get them narrowed down here today.

l8r sk8rs
I recommend creapure to practically everyone, however: Your main goal at this point appears to be weight loss. I would spend a couple weeks to a month concentrating on that, then I would go for the Creapure. When looking at Primordial, you should consider CLA and the Green Tea supplement, as both have been shown to support weight loss. But it will really come down to your diet and workout.

hinds sauce

Awards
yeah yeah,

Ima pick up that creapure ne ways cuz i would not mind throwing on some more lean muscle now ne how. plus the lean muscle kills fat ne ways right? And that creapure seems to be awesome! Ne sides? Or issues with prolonged use. I was wanting to cycle it. What would be a good length?
I got some cholest issues so i dont want ne thing to stimulating. Some of that weight loss stuff messes me up.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah yeah,

Ima pick up that creapure ne ways cuz i would not mind throwing on some more lean muscle now ne how. plus the lean muscle kills fat ne ways right? And that creapure seems to be awesome! Ne sides? Or issues with prolonged use. I was wanting to cycle it. What would be a good length?
I got some cholest issues so i dont want ne thing to stimulating. Some of that weight loss stuff messes me up.
The creapure is creatine monohydrate, one of the most researched supplements ever. The Creapure is just an insanely pure form of it (a really good thing). No side effects unless you are prone to bloat from Creatine, although I consider myself prone to it, I have seen no bloat on creapure. As per the cycle question, depends who you ask. Some say to cycle it, but Creatine is a year round thing for me, and I honestly see no reason to cycle it. Do yourself a favor and get the 1000g tub, I did and couldn't be happier.

The Green tea and CLA are not stims, so it shouldn't bother you. The green tea does contain caffeine, but it is very low dose.

hinds sauce

Awards
yeah man I read all kinds of stuff about it and was blown away by it. I am getting the big boi tonight.

okay man thanks for all the help.

I have been shedding lbs already. even with the last two days out of the gym due to the wife just having the baby. my new diet is killer.

I will post some pix on here after a while.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man I read all kinds of stuff about it and was blown away by it. I am getting the big boi tonight.

okay man thanks for all the help.

I have been shedding lbs already. even with the last two days out of the gym due to the wife just having the baby. my new diet is killer.

I will post some pix on here after a while.
Sounds good, if you have any other questions let me know. Either here or through PM.

hinds sauce

Awards
bout to grab some sups from pp. u tried their BETA-ALANINE. I was thinking of giving it a go.?.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bout to grab some sups from pp. u tried their BETA-ALANINE. I was thinking of giving it a go.?.
I have not yet. However, many have had a positive response to combining the IBCAA, Creapure, and Beta Alanine into a stack. Complement each other well, and will definitely be in my next order. I am out of BCAA as well. Unfortuantely, im working on moving, so free money has been a little low for me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of recommendations from me along with the weight loss goal:

Fish oil, CLA, Green Tea. I use this fairly consistently, and it really does help to lean you out, and I have seen no reduction in strength at all. We have a bit here at NP

Fish Oil: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/omega-3-250-capsules.html

CLA: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/cla-supreme-caps-100-softgels.html

GT: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/tea-gcg-green-tea-caps-100-caps.html (should be back in stock shortly)

Thorw in a little sesamin, and coupled with a spot on diet, you will see great results