newbie cut need help

hinds sauce

Awards
:newbie: Okay so here is the deal. I have pretty much let myself go for about 7 years. I have been so busy with my career, marriage and kids that I have just fd up my diet and all over health. My wife just had our 3rd baby and it is time for me to do something about it so I can be around for these guys when they get older. I have high cholestoral so I am worried about what sups to take. I want to get ript but a healthy ript.
I have been working out and have lost 6 pounds in the last week.
I have taken my weight lifting to 4-5 sets with 10 reps. Doing full body weight lifting like dead lifts, jerks, squats as well the usual stuff. I have been working on cardio and have been doing 10-20 mins a day(not good enough I know, just get bored with it)
I have cleaned up my diet, no more fast food or over eating. I am on lean meat like salmon and chicken breast and veggies.
I am wanting to kick this in another gear by adding sups. But first I am going to do a 10 day cleanse.
Here is what I am thinking:
10 day herbal cleanse from advocare
Cycle assist+inhibit-E
Alpha-T2+jack3d
I would like to add some good protein shakes in the mix but I want one that does not have so much sugar and sodium.

I am such a newbie and need y’alls help. I want to add some multi, omegas what else. Please feel free to critique my plan. Do not worry about my feelings at all. Let me know wuts good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
pizzathehut Workout Logs 19
Pics 6
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 3