cutting cycle

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone can help adjust my diet scheduel for a perfect cutting cycle. Im 5 foot 8 about 175 pounds and around 15% BF. Im pretty cut on arms and chest and abbs show somewhat. Is this diet good to help show perfect abbs?

meal one Breakfeast: half cup oats, one scoop of whey protein(20 grams)

meal two Lunch:can of tuna on whole wheat bread, apple, fiber-one bar

meal 3 preworkout: Anadraulic state, Anadraulic pump, 1 scoop of whey

meal 4 post workout: 2 scoop whey protein, banana

meal 5 Dinner : some steamed chicken or tuna, veggies, brown rice/ Or I have a cup of oats mixed with 2 tablespoons of natural peanutbuttr

meal 6: half cup of 1 % cottage cheese

Is this diet good for a cutting cycle? ( will post workout scheduel if needed)

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
skip the fiber 1 bar, way too much sugar which is just gonna spike your insulin. plus, you all ready have 2 other carb sources in that lunch why have a 3rd? other than that not bad, you didnt post anything about cardio but im sure you have that met, just make sure you're getting it in

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Add some Natty PB in with meal 1. A high carb/protien combo will spike your insulin, so you need to add a fat source like natural PB which will prevent the spike by slowing absorption. Also drop the fiber-one bar. Like other poster said, too much sugar.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
any sugestions to what i can replace the fiber bar with? The tuna sandwich and apple doesnt fill me because this is my only meal i get to eat at school and i dont get to eat again until i get out 3 hours later.
Also by the way i do cardio 6 days a week also with lifting weights 5 days a week

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I like to go with a can of green beans (no sodium added) at lunchtime. Only 70 cals and 7g fiber.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
any sugestions to what i can replace the fiber bar with? The tuna sandwich and apple doesnt fill me because this is my only meal i get to eat at school and i dont get to eat again until i get out 3 hours later.
Also by the way i do cardio 6 days a week also with lifting weights 5 days a week
Iuse raw cauliflower to fill me. Eat as much as you want.