Perfect Protein for any diet

  1. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Perfect Protein for any diet


    A couple threads on MAP. Great absorption, low carb, perfect pre and post workout for any diet, even Keto


    Best rated protein powder for the highest absorption

    Better than whey protein powder - Maximum Absorbed Protein

  2. Registered User
    wearedbleedblue's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    499

    I disagree. Unless you're training multiple times a day with less than 4 hours between sessions, MAP is totally unnecessary. Its used by olympians because they do train very often. Otherwise, PeptoPro (MAP) vs whey protein is a waste of money. Studies that have shown it superior were all funded by the makers of PeptoPro whereas studies done by independent labs have shown PeptoPro to be more readily oxidized in the liver to use for energy instead of going to the muscles for muscle protein synthesis.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    I disagree. Unless you're training multiple times a day with less than 4 hours between sessions, MAP is totally unnecessary. Its used by olympians because they do train very often. Otherwise, PeptoPro (MAP) vs whey protein is a waste of money. Studies that have shown it superior were all funded by the makers of PeptoPro whereas studies done by independent labs have shown PeptoPro to be more readily oxidized in the liver to use for energy instead of going to the muscles for muscle protein synthesis.
    Many studies are funded by companies who sell the product, as much of the time no one else would have any interest in doing so.

    I'm not saying that whey protein and casein protein don't have their place in the diet. But for pre and post workout protein, you're not going to get better absorption of aminos and protein. PeptoPro has been shown to reduce muscle breakdown and actually improve muscle growth during training when used pre workout. In addition most other forms of protein have artificial sweeteners and fillers, where MAP does not.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wearedbleedblue's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    499

    You're pimping the product too much, especially in forums other than the supplement forum. If the product is that great it will speak for itself. You're just hyping it up and its a little annoying. I've purchased 5lbs of PeptoPro, have had others try it and nobody I know has had anything out of the ordinary happen.
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    You're pimping the product too much, especially in forums other than the supplement forum. If the product is that great it will speak for itself. You're just hyping it up and its a little annoying. I've purchased 5lbs of PeptoPro, have had others try it and nobody I know has had anything out of the ordinary happen.
    It's not test bro, still protein.
  6. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    800

    There is no 'perfect' food
  7. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    984

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    There is no 'perfect' food
    Bacon for the win!
  8. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    The flavors look pretty awesome though
  9. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    It's not test bro, still protein.
    This is the most honest thing I have ever read about any protein shake! People expect to much!
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Bacon for the win!
    bacon makes everything better
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493
  12. Registered User
    Mindless's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    149

    So, is there gonna be a bacon flavored one?

    And why do supplement companies use the "pre-digested" line? Makes it sound like they use the stool of someone on a high protein diet.
  13. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    800

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    So, is there gonna be a bacon flavored one?

    And why do supplement companies use the "pre-digested" line? Makes it sound like they use the stool of and someone on a high protein diet.
    Pre-digested bacon? Sounds like the best of both worlds!
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Pre-Digested is going to reduce the time it takes you to digest, or absorb, the protein. So it gets into your system more quickly.
  15. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeah I HATE Jimbo's shameless pimping of PPs products! stop making your advertisements look like a REAL thread!!!!!
  16. Registered User
    san4os's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    51

    Hi!
    do you hear about ProNutrition??? what can you say me about it???
    my dad gave it to me but Im afraid!

    it is "fat burner"

    ____________________________
    Cheap online cigars: www . cuban-cigars-store.com
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Yeah I HATE Jimbo's shameless pimping of PPs products! stop making your advertisements look like a REAL thread!!!!!



    This thread was started to link people in this section to the other threads that were announcements for our new product. And I am not trying to make any thread that looks like a "real" thread, these are all "real" threads. As a sponsor I'm fairly sure I can post like this. If the owner of AM has an issue, I'm sure he'll let me know.

    PS - Thanks for the bump
  18. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    I hate these tricky threads Mr. Jimbo!!!!

    lol, just joshing.
  19. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

    The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

    And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
    Lyle mcdonald reccomended the stuff and I won't go back. Lol
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

    The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

    And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
    Lyle mcdonald reccomended the stuff and I won't go back. Lol
    no problem. what i tried to tell you before is that as a board sponsor it is my job to spread the word about my companies products. this is sometimes through linking people to my other threads like i did in this one, rather than posting up the full product thread in every section, as I find that would actually be more annoying.

    The protein that you mention may be cheaper, but for pre or post workout, it is not better. The absorption and improved muscle recovery of peptopro is far superior. I don't suggest using MAP to replace all powdered proteins, as it is expensive. However, for pre/post workout, it can't be beat.

    And you can continue to neg me if you like.
  21. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    800

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Actually, I give a f@ck.

    I do understand that board sponsors and the supplement industry pay the bills for this site and that your compensation is likely directly tied to product sales. However, because board traffic is generated by the contribution of its members, not advertising, a reasonable balance of both is required.

    As more threads turn out to be little more than marketing exercises the less I will value this site as a whole.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    Actually, I give a f@ck.

    I do understand that board sponsors and the supplement industry pay the bills for this site and that your compensation is likely directly tied to product sales. However, because board traffic is generated by the contribution of its members, not advertising, a reasonable balance of both is required.

    As more threads turn out to be little more than marketing exercises the less I will value this site as a whole.
    Understandable. Thank you for making a valid point. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I am only doing my job. Sales actually have nothing to do with my compensation. The only reason this thread was made was to link people to the product threads of a new product we'd released, without reposting the same threads.
  23. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Yeah I HATE Jimbo's shameless pimping of PPs products! stop making your advertisements look like a REAL thread!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

    The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

    And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
    Lyle mcdonald reccomended the stuff and I won't go back. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    Actually, I give a f@ck.

    I do understand that board sponsors and the supplement industry pay the bills for this site and that your compensation is likely directly tied to product sales. However, because board traffic is generated by the contribution of its members, not advertising, a reasonable balance of both is required.

    As more threads turn out to be little more than marketing exercises the less I will value this site as a whole.
    Did I get the URL wrong and type in bb.com? Come on guys be respectful pimping goes on about in everhy forum. Unless the forum doesnt have advertisements or company presence. If you dont like it just choose to ignore it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. Registered User
    Moeller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Pre-Digested is going to reduce the time it takes you to digest, or absorb, the protein. So it gets into your system more quickly.
    For a diet, slower to moderate digesting proteins have a more pronounced effect on preventing catabolism. Also, having a bunch of fast digesting protein vs. a spectrum isn't necessarly going to increase the utilization of the protein.

    This thread reads like a supplement add as well
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    For a diet, slower to moderate digesting proteins have a more pronounced effect on preventing catabolism. Also, having a bunch of fast digesting protein vs. a spectrum isn't necessarly going to increase the utilization of the protein.
    This isn't supposed to replace all protein, its main uses would be for immediately before and after you workout, when a faster digesting protein would provide the most benefit.
  26. Registered User
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    no problem. what i tried to tell you before is that as a board sponsor it is my job to spread the word about my companies products. this is sometimes through linking people to my other threads like i did in this one, rather than posting up the full product thread in every section, as I find that would actually be more annoying.

    The protein that you mention may be cheaper, but for pre or post workout, it is not better. The absorption and improved muscle recovery of peptopro is far superior. I don't suggest using MAP to replace all powdered proteins, as it is expensive. However, for pre/post workout, it can't be beat.

    And you can continue to neg me if you like.
    EXACLY!!!!!!!
  27. Registered User
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

    The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

    And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
    Lyle mcdonald reccomended the stuff and I won't go back. Lol
    I acually use needtobuildmuscle and trueprotein myself but only for whey and casien (mostly whey and usually needtowhey) and acually have 14lb of the milk dairy-iso on the way.

    but even I knwo that MAP is ALOT better for Post workout use!

    I have been loving the MAP cranberry , and have been using 1-2scoops MAP 10g ibcaa's, 5g creatine and 25g dextrose PWO and its GREAT!
    i use MAP for PostWO and needtowhey or iso-whey or milk dary iso from tp for the rest of daily needs.

    YOU CANT compare milkdairy isolate with MAP! and not even close when comparing it for PostWO.

    you dont know what your rambling on about my friend. sorry
  28. Registered User
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    5864

    I'm a fan of the mpi for between meals and at bedtime, however postworkout I use bcaa's followed by whey about 20 minutes after, I will add map soon as I picked some up in the sale. And right now I am offering to let any company pimp me out as long as I get 20% of my earnings, I got a nice ass who wants in?
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I'm a fan of the mpi for between meals and at bedtime, however postworkout I use bcaa's followed by whey about 20 minutes after, I will add map soon as I picked some up in the sale. And right now I am offering to let any company pimp me out as long as I get 20% of my earnings, I got a nice ass who wants in?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Perfect diet/Cannot get rid of love handles
    By pittguy578 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 08:22 AM
  2. Managing a Perfect Diet Over the Holidays
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:18 AM
  3. The Perfect Diet
    By gdbear65 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:11 AM
  4. The perfect postworkout protein protocol
    By TheGame46 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in