iForce TT-33 stack

kage2

Awards
okay, i have a bottle of iForce TT-33 chillin in my cupboard right now, that i'm not really sure how i should use it. the guy at nutrition zone said i should stack it with Adipoxil, but looking at Adipoxil, it makes me think it's just TT-33 with stims. So, i decide to hold off getting anything additional until i'm able to get online and see how others are using it.. whether it be solo, or stacked. i come here and find this thread in a search,

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/148726-oxyelite-pro-question

and as i'm reading it, i come across this post
This is my creation here, the Kim Jong Il crushes OEP stack
200mg caffeine caps $6 (each cap of oep has 100mg so cut in half if you chose)
Primaforce Geranium oil $26 for 200 servings (67 day supply) (this is also in oep)
Alpha-burn $15 for 100 servings (you need 2 a day for 50 day supply) (this is in oep)
TT-33 $33, about 6 week supply with slowly ramping dosage (oep increases thyroid output, this crushes in my opinion what OEP has to offer)

PCT 1 bottle of 100mg 7-keto dhea, take 200mg daily for 30 days. if you know where to look you can find a bottle for $18. i would add kelp in this PCT as well.

total investment less than $100 and cycle including pct will keep you busy for 11 weeks. you can keep taking all the other ingrediants past the tt-33 just keep the tt-33 at a 5-6 week max limit.
for the most part, it makes sense to me, there's nothing doubling up on anything else. seems pretty straight forward, so i go to the planet to see what i'm looking at price wise for things, and i see that they have a stack for TT-33, coupling it with Lean Xtreme, which is a cortisol blocker/reducer. so i start looking for threads where people have tried that stack. But, i come across Endoamp Max. So, i start wondering about using the Kim Jong Il crusher stack with Endoamp to back up the fact that i'm dieting in addition to hitting the gym... then i wonder

Am I over thinking things?

any help and insight would be appreciated

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to take TT-33 with Adipoxil. There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil, but like you basically said, it has extra stims and thermogenic ingredients added. It does stack great with Lean Xtreme though. Start low and work your way up to 4 caps a day. You can dose lower if you feel that's working well for you. You won't feel much because it's not a stim so look for the results and you will see the changes. I would split the doses up and time it like this: In the AM on an empty stomach and again at night before bed on a empty stomach. You don't need any pct for it but if you really wanted to, you could use the 7-keto dhea or even just some tyrosine.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, i have a bottle of iForce TT-33 chillin in my cupboard right now, that i'm not really sure how i should use it. the guy at nutrition zone said i should stack it with Adipoxil, but looking at Adipoxil, it makes me think it's just TT-33 with stims. So, i decide to hold off getting anything additional until i'm able to get online and see how others are using it.. whether it be solo, or stacked. i come here and find this thread in a search,

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/148726-oxyelite-pro-question

and as i'm reading it, i come across this post

for the most part, it makes sense to me, there's nothing doubling up on anything else. seems pretty straight forward, so i go to the planet to see what i'm looking at price wise for things, and i see that they have a stack for TT-33, coupling it with Lean Xtreme, which is a cortisol blocker/reducer. so i start looking for threads where people have tried that stack. But, i come across Endoamp Max. So, i start wondering about using the Kim Jong Il crusher stack with Endoamp to back up the fact that i'm dieting in addition to hitting the gym... then i wonder

Am I over thinking things?

any help and insight would be appreciated

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/146901-iforce-nutrition-tt.html

kage2

Awards
thanks kingjames for the insight... like i said, i have a tendency to take all the info i can, then over think things. i start feeling redundant after awhile.

thanks for the link Maxximal, reading it now...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, glad to help!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to take TT-33 with Adipoxil. There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil, but like you basically said, it has extra stims and thermogenic ingredients added. It does stack great with Lean Xtreme though. Start low and work your way up to 4 caps a day. You can dose lower if you feel that's working well for you. You won't feel much because it's not a stim so look for the results and you will see the changes. I would split the doses up and time it like this: In the AM on an empty stomach and again at night before bed on a empty stomach. You don't need any pct for it but if you really wanted to, you could use the 7-keto dhea or even just some tyrosine.
Solid advice right there!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil?

what is the dose???

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil?

what is the dose???
Yes sir! Adipoxil's 1 cap = 100mcg 3,3' & 50mcg 3,5 diodos. Plus all the other goodies added of the stims and Advantra Z.

kage2

Awards
i started doing this stack today, and all i've wanted to do is sleep...