iForce TT-33 stack

1. Registered User

iForce TT-33 stack

okay, i have a bottle of iForce TT-33 chillin in my cupboard right now, that i'm not really sure how i should use it. the guy at nutrition zone said i should stack it with Adipoxil, but looking at Adipoxil, it makes me think it's just TT-33 with stims. So, i decide to hold off getting anything additional until i'm able to get online and see how others are using it.. whether it be solo, or stacked. i come here and find this thread in a search,

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/148726-oxyelite-pro-question

and as i'm reading it, i come across this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is my creation here, the Kim Jong Il crushes OEP stack
    200mg caffeine caps $6 (each cap of oep has 100mg so cut in half if you chose)
    Primaforce Geranium oil $26 for 200 servings (67 day supply) (this is also in oep)
    Alpha-burn $15 for 100 servings (you need 2 a day for 50 day supply) (this is in oep)
    TT-33 $33, about 6 week supply with slowly ramping dosage (oep increases thyroid output, this crushes in my opinion what OEP has to offer)

PCT 1 bottle of 100mg 7-keto dhea, take 200mg daily for 30 days. if you know where to look you can find a bottle for $18. i would add kelp in this PCT as well.

total investment less than $100 and cycle including pct will keep you busy for 11 weeks. you can keep taking all the other ingrediants past the tt-33 just keep the tt-33 at a 5-6 week max limit.
    for the most part, it makes sense to me, there's nothing doubling up on anything else. seems pretty straight forward, so i go to the planet to see what i'm looking at price wise for things, and i see that they have a stack for TT-33, coupling it with Lean Xtreme, which is a cortisol blocker/reducer. so i start looking for threads where people have tried that stack. But, i come across Endoamp Max. So, i start wondering about using the Kim Jong Il crusher stack with Endoamp to back up the fact that i'm dieting in addition to hitting the gym... then i wonder

Am I over thinking things?

any help and insight would be appreciated

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

No need to take TT-33 with Adipoxil. There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil, but like you basically said, it has extra stims and thermogenic ingredients added. It does stack great with Lean Xtreme though. Start low and work your way up to 4 caps a day. You can dose lower if you feel that's working well for you. You won't feel much because it's not a stim so look for the results and you will see the changes. I would split the doses up and time it like this: In the AM on an empty stomach and again at night before bed on a empty stomach. You don't need any pct for it but if you really wanted to, you could use the 7-keto dhea or even just some tyrosine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kage2 View Post
    okay, i have a bottle of iForce TT-33 chillin in my cupboard right now, that i'm not really sure how i should use it. the guy at nutrition zone said i should stack it with Adipoxil, but looking at Adipoxil, it makes me think it's just TT-33 with stims. So, i decide to hold off getting anything additional until i'm able to get online and see how others are using it.. whether it be solo, or stacked. i come here and find this thread in a search,

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/148726-oxyelite-pro-question

and as i'm reading it, i come across this post

for the most part, it makes sense to me, there's nothing doubling up on anything else. seems pretty straight forward, so i go to the planet to see what i'm looking at price wise for things, and i see that they have a stack for TT-33, coupling it with Lean Xtreme, which is a cortisol blocker/reducer. so i start looking for threads where people have tried that stack. But, i come across Endoamp Max. So, i start wondering about using the Kim Jong Il crusher stack with Endoamp to back up the fact that i'm dieting in addition to hitting the gym... then i wonder

Am I over thinking things?

any help and insight would be appreciated

iForce Nutrition TT-33 (Uncoupling Agent Log)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Registered User

thanks kingjames for the insight... like i said, i have a tendency to take all the info i can, then over think things. i start feeling redundant after awhile.

thanks for the link Maxximal, reading it now...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

No problem, glad to help!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    No need to take TT-33 with Adipoxil. There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil, but like you basically said, it has extra stims and thermogenic ingredients added. It does stack great with Lean Xtreme though. Start low and work your way up to 4 caps a day. You can dose lower if you feel that's working well for you. You won't feel much because it's not a stim so look for the results and you will see the changes. I would split the doses up and time it like this: In the AM on an empty stomach and again at night before bed on a empty stomach. You don't need any pct for it but if you really wanted to, you could use the 7-keto dhea or even just some tyrosine.
    Solid advice right there!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Solid advice right there!
    ah thanks Mike, you're making me blush!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil?

what is the dose???
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    There's basically a bottle of TT-33 in Adipoxil?

what is the dose???
    Yes sir! Adipoxil's 1 cap = 100mcg 3,3' & 50mcg 3,5 diodos. Plus all the other goodies added of the stims and Advantra Z.
  10. Registered User

i started doing this stack today, and all i've wanted to do is sleep...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. IForce nutrition's "The Growth Stack"
    By imenraged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. Axis Labs/iForce Labs Stack???
    By totti10 in forum Supplement Logs