Help with definition

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Help with definition

I am not sure if this is the right section for this, if it is not, admin please move. I currently weigh about 200lbs, and I am 6' 2". I don't want to lose weight, I just want to get some tightness, and definition to my body. I know that some weight loss may take place in the process. Here is a sample of my daily meal intake:
    5am: shake: 1 scoop dymatize in 8oz fat free milk, 1 banana, 3g arginine
    7am: breakfast: 6 eggs (5 whites, 1 whole), 3g cla, 1 multi, 5g bcaa, 5g glut
    10 am: akmak cracker, 2tbsp low-nonfat natty peanut butter
    lunch: 8oz grilled chicken breast, 1/4 cup spinach, 3g cla
    3pm: pre workout meal: shake, 1 banana, 1cup oatmeal
    6pm workout
    8pm post workout shake
    930 post workout meal: 1/2 sweet potato, 4-6oz tuna with spinach
    1100: shake: 1 cup nonfat milk with scoop casein.

I know it seems a lot meals, but I want to keep my size and weight, but just want some definition, and lose the first trimester appearance, lol.
    I have considered oep (scared of the appetite suppression), also considered alpha-t2. I just got the insanity program that I want to do 2x a week to start incorporating some cardio in my routine. Any help appreciated. I posted some pictures to help give better perspective.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I've seen that program...it will definitely get you in the groove if that's your problem.

Start doing some cardio in the AM -- maybe 30minutes of light jogging twice a week before breakfast, and after your first dose of OEP and Alpha-T2. You said you were considering the stack...go for it. It's the only way to achieve your goals the fastest.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the response, but what about the appetite suppression that oep does? Wouldn't that make me lose a lot of weight? Do you suggest maybe just taking a dose of Alpha-t2 on empty stomach before my morning jog? You know now that you mention the jog on empty stomach, I used to be in the army, and of course all PT was on empty stomach, and the energy throughout the day was good. I might really need to get back into that routine.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Cardio bro....You'll tighten up quick.
  5. Registered User

Bro....you holding quite a bit of fat, so unless you put on quite a bit muscle whilst losing fat you will lose weight. You should structure everything for fat loss and expect to maintain muscle. If you put on some muscle in the process, its a nice little bonus.
  6. Registered User

koohkhadoo.....you guys thinking of hitting the UK any time soon. Can't seen to find your brand any where here?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    koohkhadoo.....you guys thinking of hitting the UK any time soon. Can't seen to find your brand any where here?
    We are mainly online. I can see if there is anyone willing to ship to the UK. PM me if you are interested.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Bro....you holding quite a bit of fat, so unless you put on quite a bit muscle whilst losing fat you will lose weight. You should structure everything for fat loss and expect to maintain muscle. If you put on some muscle in the process, its a nice little bonus.
    Yeah I am hoping with the Insanity program twice a week, plus the Alpha-t2, and lifting heavy, I should be able to accomplish that. Would running a stack with:
    Alpha-t2, prime, testopro, creapure, ASGT, AP, CLA, L-carnitine: be trying to go into two directions at once? If so, what would be a better stack combo. My aim is to lose fat, tighten up, while still building or maintaining mass.
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks for the response, but what about the appetite suppression that oep does? Wouldn't that make me lose a lot of weight? Do you suggest maybe just taking a dose of Alpha-t2 on empty stomach before my morning jog? You know now that you mention the jog on empty stomach, I used to be in the army, and of course all PT was on empty stomach, and the energy throughout the day was good. I might really need to get back into that routine.
    The caffeine and geranium in OEP is probably causing a lot of the appetite supression. Just split the caps up 3x per day and the supression wont be as bad as if you did 2 at once. Everyone's different as far as supression does

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Yeah I am hoping with the Insanity program twice a week, plus the Alpha-t2, and lifting heavy, I should be able to accomplish that. Would running a stack with:
    Alpha-t2, prime, testopro, creapure, ASGT, AP, CLA, L-carnitine: be trying to go into two directions at once? If so, what would be a better stack combo. My aim is to lose fat, tighten up, while still building or maintaining mass.
    You can go 2 directions in once...thats the beauty. You can gain muscle and lose fat.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Great, I already ordered my stack of Alpha-t2 and OEP. I will get testopro tomorrow.
  11. Registered User

yes...you can, but you have to build your diet, and elements of your training around fat loss, ie need to be in a calorie defecit, need to manage your insulin etc. So set-up your diet for fat loss, lift heavy and do post workout cardio. OEP with 30 - 40 min bouts of cardio has made a MASSIVE difference for me. None of the supplements you've listed overlap, so you're ok. the great thing with testopro and prime etc is that increases in testosterone etc can help you lose fat whilst maintaining or evening adding a little lbm. So your good to go. just watch calorie intake, macro profile and CV and you make great progress.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The caffeine and geranium in OEP is probably causing a lot of the appetite supression. Just split the caps up 3x per day and the supression wont be as bad as if you did 2 at once. Everyone's different as far as supression does

You can go 2 directions in once...thats the beauty. You can gain muscle and lose fat.
    that's ridiculous and ungrounded
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Oh man, INSANITY ROCKS! You won't need much cardio with insanity--I just got off it 3 weeks ago and am back in the gym.. It's hard on the knees tho..Phase 2 is rough--As far as OEP, the appetite suppression is definitely there, however, I am relatively unimpressed with it. When I started insanity I took AE StimX and went on a protein shake bender. That did the trick; but I was trying to loose 20 and ended up losing, I dunno, 11-15 lbs depending on the day (water weight). Insanity is ALOT of cardio.

Level1s are pretty cool.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I don't plan on doing the whole insanity program, just certain routines 2x week. I plan to do just the cardio abs, and the pure cardio routines. I will also ruck march one day a week on saturdays.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

One big problem I see with your diet is your "pre-workout meal" is 3 hours before you actually work out. Through in some BCAA's 1/2 hours before workout or something.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the advice, I do take beta alanine, and bcaa about 30-45 min pre workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Should I take for Mass and Definition?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:49 AM
  2. more definition in my chest
    By lennoxchi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:29 PM
  3. Definition of 'Cluster F*ck'
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. The Definition of a Douche Bag