Getting my beach body ready

android04

android04

Awards
Hello All,

First off this is my 2nd thread ever started so please take it easy on me!

I'm currently in the process of trying to cut down to get my six pack back. Over the winter I did a major weight gain to get more size on (put on close to 35lbs) but develop fat in places that I wish i wouldn't had. Previously I was a slim Mr. Always flat stomach kind of guy, with no fat. Well now that I'm trying to cut back down I just can't seem to get rid of these love handles and very lower stomach fat. Just looking for ANY suggestions. I'm currently on cycle (Test cyp 2 a wk, Tren 1 EOD, and Var not taking til last 6 weeks at 40mg (only have a 100 on hand).

Cardio:
I do HIIT for 20min Every Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and sometimes I do low intensity cardio on the weekends (walk for 30-45 min).

Should I do more?

Working out:
I work out Mon-Fri (hard to get in the gym on wknds with a family)
Mon - Back
Tues - Chest
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Arms

Diet:
9:30am: Protein Shake, Banana (Oatmeal on back and leg day)
10:15am: GYM (I work a split shift 3pm-12am :( )
12:15 pm: Post Workout Shake with Dextrose
02:30 pm: Usually 6-8 eggs usually with 1 or 2 yolks and 1 cup of cottage cheese (low fat)
4:30pm: Pack of tuna or shake
7:00pm: 8 oz of chicken and two cups of brocolli or green beans
9:00pm: 2 cups of cottage cheese or a shake with caseine.

I usually stick to this diet 6 days a week and give myself one MAJOR cheat meal on the weekends. I usually take my wife and son out to eat and enjoy myself.

Stats:
6' 2"
208lbs (i've lost 10-12lbs)
BF no clue at the moment, but it has slightly lowered.

**I have a feeling my diet needs work, but I'm never good with diets. A few of my big friends don't think it's that bad besides the lack of carbs. But I stay energized with just plain motivation.

My goal is to get as low as BF as possible before the 2nd wk of June for vacation. Any ideals? Should I look into a thermogenic/fat burner? I don't care to take them bc of my profession, but i can :) Please someone help a boy get his six pack back :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Could throw in some Alpha-T2 its workin for me :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another good cutting stack would be IGF-2/DRIVE/RPM by AppNut.

It will definitely help lean you out. I was already lean when I stacked these before but by the end of the cycle I had leaned out even more and honestly my diet was pretty ****ty so it had to have been those supplements. I have a high metabolism but the way I was eating definitely didn't warrant how much leaner I started looking. AP makes some damn fine products!

Look into it!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
don't cut your calories too low right off the bat..

You'll plateau very quickly and have no wiggle room to manipulate your diet.

android04

android04

Awards

Yeah I read that when I first thought about cutting. I gradually cut back 3 weeks at a time. This new diet (listed above) is what I've been sticking with for the last 4 weeks.

My problem is that I'm impatient, I've only been on my cycle for 1 week, and I'm already getting crazy hard and amazing pumps. So I'm just wanting my diet and cardio to make my fat disappear.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Guess I'm going to start looking into the two fat burning/cutting stacks stated above.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

This....plus looking at your diet I don't see much fat other than the eggs and cottage cheese. I would definantely count up grams of fat and if too low increase. Trust me on this....you gotta eat fat to burn fat!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you are taking way too many shakes. You should be eating more real food.

Second, you are on cycle. You're going to piss out most of the water retention and lose alot of the glycogen during PCT. I wouldn't cut until after PCT.

android04

android04

Awards
This....plus looking at your diet I don't see much fat other than the eggs and cottage cheese. I would definantely count up grams of fat and if too low increase. Trust me on this....you gotta eat fat to burn fat!
I'm going to calculate this up tonight, I had a feeling I wasn't getting in enough fat or possibly carbs.

Thanks

First of all, you are taking way too many shakes. You should be eating more real food.

Second, you are on cycle. You're going to piss out most of the water retention and lose alot of the glycogen during PCT. I wouldn't cut until after PCT.
Two shakes, sometimes three is too much? I usually only have to two, and since I work out as soon as I get up, I don't have the ability to eat a large meal. I've tried eating oatmeal, or some eggs, or other items in the morning but it makes me lazy in the gym. If I wake up do a smoothie blend with my shake and add a few egg whites and grind up oatmeal I'm usually set.

Could you get me some suggestions on food you would add in?

I understand what you are saying about cutting after cycle but I find that a little counter productive. If I'm taking a cutting cycle, why not cut while on cycle? Its kind of like taking a bulking cycle and waiting til you are off to bulk. Maybe I'm missing the point but so far I've gotten good results. Granted I've only been on cycle for a little over a week, I've gotten really hard and good strengths and more definition. I'm still a rookie at the gear, so again I may be missing the point.

Thanks so much for the comment, back to doing research!