Fake clenbuetrol?

Cervantes

Awards
So I have never used clen till now and I just started. Due to it's potency I stayed at a low dosage. However I wasn feeling anything so I upped the dosage to a normal 100mcg. I just came off a eca stack so maybe I am stimulant resisant or maybe it's fake. I got it on a trusted reccomendation from a good source ,but I don't feel anything. Am I supposed too? I took 12 drops (my calc=100mcg).

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Your receptors may be a bit out since you just got off of eca.

Take 2 weeks off, and then hit it up to see if it is real bunk.

Cervantes

Awards
What kind of feeling should I be feeling if it is real? If it is only 100mcg. To be honest I didn't really feel much when I first went on eca either, except for one time when my heart was racing when I woke up. Also, eca has risks on heart, but I haven't heard such with clen so is it perhaps that clen isn't a stimulant in the same way? I think getting my temp taken should help right?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
What kind of feeling should I be feeling if it is real? If it is only 100mcg. To be honest I didn't really feel much when I first went on eca either, except for one time when my heart was racing when I woke up. Also, eca has risks on heart, but I haven't heard such with clen so is it perhaps that clen isn't a stimulant in the same way? I think getting my temp taken should help right?
If it is real clenbuterol depending upon your individual body you could experience multiple side effects. Most users will experience a shaky, unsteady, or nervous type feeling within an hour of ingestion. You may not however feel any noticeable CNS stimulation if you are resilient to stimulants or have burned out your receptors with other drugs, i.e. ECA, but you should always be able to quantitatively measure an increase in body temperature if your clenbuterol is real.

BEAST

Cervantes

Awards
Yeah, I noticed a little bit of shakiness today, so I think its real, perhaps I was just not measuring the drops right. Thanks

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
when using clen I feel really run down and tired a lot. bought my only side

bighoss75

bighoss75

Awards
From what i've read about Clen, since you just did come off ECA, both work on the beta-2 receptor's and you might need to down regulate with Ketotifen, Benadryl, to reset then try again, I have Clen but not gonna use it just yet might stack with T3,and Keto

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def sounds like you need to cycle off and reset. I would cycle off for at least 4 weeks, take some benadryl, and take fat loss compounds that don't act on the B2 receptors.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Def sounds like you need to cycle off and reset. I would cycle off for at least 4 weeks, take some benadryl, and take fat loss compounds that don't act on the B2 receptors.
Speaking of benadryl, when you take it and then get warm, and or jittery. The clen is legit.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could also be underdosed if it isn't pharmaceutical grade, i.e. bought from a reasearch chem site.