- 04-12-2010, 10:26 AM
- 04-12-2010, 12:19 PM
If you're just concerned with water retention, know that losing it is not necessarily going to "tighten" you up.
Water retention can be decreased and/or eliminated several ways:
* Drink more water (if you don't drink enough, your body will hold onto it);
* Decrease sodium intake (sodium causes water retention);
* Decrease carbohydrate intake (for every 1g of carbohydrate you consume, your body stores 3g of water);
* Use a natural diuretic, such as Uva Ursi and /or Dandelion Root.
- 04-12-2010, 03:25 PM
04-12-2010, 03:45 PM
I heard Celery is also a potent diuretic, not sure how much truth there is to this or how much you'd need to eat!
04-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 50Last Post: 08-27-2010, 08:46 AM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:12 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:56 PM
- By allnamesrused in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2007, 04:06 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:41 AM