a little cutting help for koko

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
hey guys so heres my new problem. its getting to be beach season so time to cut. i eat at most 60 carbs a day and cardio for around a half hour 5 times a week. i take nitrocore 24 2 times a day and dose ECY everyday. the results seem just ehh. protein is fairly high and fat is moderate. should i cut down on fat and go zero carb?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
if you list your diet people would probably be able to help you more

MSE

MSE

Awards
What is your total caloric intake and macros, how large are you, what is your BF%? All of these will help if you can post them. Also, how long have you been on your current diet?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I usually eat a 2 egg 4 egg white omlet for breakfast with a glass of skim milk, then chicken for lunch, 2 sandwiches after that, 2 scoops of whey postworkout, and more chicken at night. im at about 2500 calories my body fat is 10.6% and im 212 lbs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say that's far too few calories. Maybe do that for a few days each week and add in 300kcals to the rest of the week.

MSE

MSE

Awards
I usually eat a 2 egg 4 egg white omlet for breakfast with a glass of skim milk, then chicken for lunch, 2 sandwiches after that, 2 scoops of whey postworkout, and more chicken at night. im at about 2500 calories my body fat is 10.6% and im 212 lbs
Your calorie content is way off, running the numbers you are actually only at about 1500 cals a day, I had to make many assumptions since your list is too vague, either way that is not enough cals. Why aren't you eating carbs for breakfast, why are you eating prcessed carbs (bread) in the afternoon? 10.6%, pretty low (and way too precise), are you sure it isn't 10.63257%, hahaha, just effing with you. Most bodies will "fight" to drop weight once you hit that 10% level. Raise your cals to about 2000, by adding in protein, get rid of the bread, and don't eat any carbs after noon. That should get you under the 10% mark.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
well i mainly eat only whole wheat thats my thing no white bread or anything.. so just eggs and bread in the morning maybe a sandwich around 11 and thats it for carbs?

MSE

MSE

Awards
Yeah that would be much better, just try to limit your carbs after noon.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
it sucks cuz i take nitrocore 24 by ON and it still has 18 carbs in it or something

MSE

MSE

Awards
Yeah, I would switch proteins, that stuff is high in sugars and fat for a protein shake. If you are taking it for prolonged digestion, then just switch to a normal casein protein powder.