Am I Missing Anything?

TonyBSRT

Awards
Hey everybody,

Little backround: I was 5'11", 248lbs. I am now down to 218lbs. I take daily: NOW TestoJack 100 (4), Adam Multi, ECA Stack, and GNC Protein Complex w/BCAA's

I'm just wanting some advice if I should add anything to my workout.

Right now I ride my mountain bike 4 miles a day first thing in the morning. After, I do 38 push-ups, 60 sit-ups, and spend 30 minutes on my Total Body Works 5000.

I've cut out all the sodas and cakes, a lot of the carbs and pork, and intake about 2K calories a day. I used to drink about 2L of coke a day!!

Once a week I splurge and eat whatever I want:silly:. Never have too much though.

I'm just wondering if this should get me pretty lean?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
have you been keeping a log of everything that touches your mouth? that's how i really got my diet dialed in. if you post your typical daily food intake alot of the bro's on here can help you tweek and fine tune your diet.

bighoss75

bighoss75

Awards
have you been keeping a log of everything that touches your mouth? that's how i really got my diet dialed in. if you post your typical daily food intake alot of the bro's on here can help you tweek and fine tune your diet.
I'd have to agree once i started logging, everything, even taste testing,..lol..I started losing more weight, thank goodness,..:)

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I'd have to agree once i started logging, everything, even taste testing,..lol..I started losing more weight, thank goodness,..:)
Agreed. Once you start logging and running the macros on what you're eating, it changes how you look at food. It'll help you make better decisions, and eventually you'll get to a point where you won't need to log anymore b/c you'll know exactly what you're eating and how it will effect your body.