need help choosing a new program

Nvk93

Awards
I recently lost 45 lbs i went from 250 to 205 while maintaining muscle. I went from 30 percent body fat to about 16 percent.I used to do cardio in the morning mainly hiit and then superset when i lifted later. but over the past few months i put about 20lbs back on and im now back to 19 percent body fat. Over the past 6 weeks i have been trying different lifting programs and doing cardio after i lift. I want to get down to about 12 percent of course it will take time but thats my goal right now. so i was wondering if anyone had any resistance training programs that they would suggest. i am able to split my cardo and lifting sessions. my stats and meal plan:

6'2" 228 very active lifestyle.
meal 1 whey/casein shake, 4 egg whites, banana, 1 piecee wheat toast
meal 2 post workout shake
meal 3 2 grilled chicken breast (each about 8 oz)and salad no dressing
meal 4 almonds
meal 5 6 oz tilapia and 1 more grilled chicken breast
meal 6 casein shake

supplements: fish oil, multi vite, hydrowhey, casein, bcaas

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
i would add a protein source to meal 4

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I recently lost 45 lbs i went from 250 to 205 while maintaining muscle. I went from 30 percent body fat to about 16 percent.I used to do cardio in the morning mainly hiit and then superset when i lifted later. but over the past few months i put about 20lbs back on and im now back to 19 percent body fat. Over the past 6 weeks i have been trying different lifting programs and doing cardio after i lift. I want to get down to about 12 percent of course it will take time but thats my goal right now. so i was wondering if anyone had any resistance training programs that they would suggest. i am able to split my cardo and lifting sessions. my stats and meal plan:

6'2" 228 very active lifestyle.
meal 1 whey/casein shake, 4 egg whites, banana, 1 piecee wheat toast
meal 2 post workout shake
meal 3 8-10 oz chicken and salad no dressing
meal 4 almonds 1.5 scoops whey
meal 5 8 oz fish/chicken 1-2 cups broccoli
meal 6 casein shake 1 tbs evoo

supplements: fish oil, multi vite, hydrowhey, casein, bcaas
suggestions in bold

might want to look into adding some carbs with your post shake as well