What are osme of the Best/Fastest ways to get RIPPED?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to get really ripped for the summer. What are some of the best workouts i can do (ie...HIT,Supersets,etc...) that would get me the most ripped? Also, what should my diet be like? Thank You

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figure out your diet first as everyone responds differently to different protocols. Post what you currently eat along with detailed amounts and then your starting stats and goals.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more interested in what kind of workouts that would help me get ripped

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ab ripper x from p90x

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What should my diet be focused on?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Food- most anabolic compound on EARTH. Eat like it's your last meal- every meal.

1.5-2g protein/day

good carbs, good fats, good to go.

That's how I went from 135 to 155 in 2 months- I started eating

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good question. But like others have said 'diet'. Diet puts you on a level playing field so your training/supplementation actually work for you not against you. No matter how hard I worked; w/o diet, I made minimal change. With diet, all my hard work is finally paying off. Check that diet bro. And follow it to a "T".

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What form of supersets are best for getting ripped?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
lol man,
Lower your current calories (assuming you are eating enough)
Eat more often with smaller portions
Eat as stated 1-2grams of protein per KILOGRAM (farrel forgot to put that) per day
Increase your CARDIO to burn more calories
Superset workouts help keep heartrate up, which is good for calorie burning
Higher reps lower weights do the same however I find less effective than supersetting
SUPERSETS: You can take your pick- theres the traditional Antagonist-Agonist supersetting (Like Chest and Back, Bi's and Tris)
Or I do things with same muscle: Like Incline flies with decline flies.. Then Flat bench with flat DB press..
There's a million answers to your vague questions sounds like you just need to read up more!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Diet is 90% of getting "ripped". You cannot run enough every day to burn off cheeseburgers and fries.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
YOU NEED A DIET!! show us your daily food intake to give us a better idea so we can help you tweak it dude other than that everything already posted supersets, more cardio, interval training higher reps lower weight more cardio and diet then you will be ripped if everything is on point

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
"UHHHHH HUH YEAH DUDE, HOW CAN I GET RIPPED DUDE... WHAT KIND OF SUPERSETS CAN GET ME JUST RIPPED MAN, I WANNA GET RIPPED DUDE" You sound like an ignorant child.

You can't just get ripped FAST, MAN! It takes HARD work, and just like everybody else said, post something about yourself now so that somebody can help you... unless you are talkin about the ripped that I am currently DUDE, and that would take some weed, a blunt stick, and a lighter...

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
There is no "get ripped" workouts.

There's heavy weights to build muscle, and your diet determines the rest.

If you want to cut up you need to figure out a diet that works for you and your body, and keep on lifting hard to keep the mass on.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Read Jay Cutler's new book,and take all the Muscletech supps he is cosigning.

steakboy

"UHHHHH HUH YEAH DUDE, HOW CAN I GET RIPPED DUDE... WHAT KIND OF SUPERSETS CAN GET ME JUST RIPPED MAN, I WANNA GET RIPPED DUDE" You sound like an ignorant child.

You can't just get ripped FAST, MAN! It takes HARD work, and just like everybody else said, post something about yourself now so that somebody can help you... unless you are talkin about the ripped that I am currently DUDE, and that would take some weed, a blunt stick, and a lighter...
i'm pretty sure people just wander in here from bodybuilding.com and post random stuff about how they should get ripped or cut or toned.

yeah... the word "ripped" annoys the bajesus out of me too.

to the OP, check it out... if you want to be serious about your training, don't use catchy lingo like ripped and toned or lean mass or things like that. the peeps here are professionals and they'll tell you like it is without trying to feed you into some bull**** supplements. be specific on your goals, give realistic stats, and get realistic answers.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
to the OP, check it out... if you want to be serious about your training, don't use catchy lingo like ripped and toned or lean mass or things like that. the peeps here are professionals and they'll tell you like it is without trying to feed you into some bull**** supplements. be specific on your goals, give realistic stats, and get realistic answers.
LMAO!! :D Great comment

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I find any routine will get you ripped, even a easy routine. The only requirement is no less than 2 lines of coke for preworkout

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I find any routine will get you ripped, even a easy routine. The only requirement is no less than 2 lines of coke for preworkout
But don't jump to 2 lines, start on 1 line in the morning on an empty stomach, then work ur way up as u access tolerance.

So a 6 week cycle should look something like

u should do 1/2/3/4/3/3

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
But don't jump to 2 lines, start on 1 line in the morning on an empty stomach, then work ur way up as u access tolerance.

So a 6 week cycle should look something like

u should do 1/2/3/4/3/3
im gunna be so ripped up by week 4...i think a cycle of coke is cheaper than the muscle tech ive been on too...win/win!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
In order of importance....

1. Good diet.
2. Lots of cardio
3. Weights

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gunna be so ripped up by week 4...i think a cycle of coke is cheaper than the muscle tech ive been on too...win/win!
:lol:Hey this might be a good idea. Ive been trying to figure out how to lose more weight. Sht, I used to do this ****, what was I thinking...lol :chairfall:This is a great thread by the way. Good info.:fing02:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more curious about how to preserve the muscle i have while on a diet/fat loss program? any tips?

skratch

Awards
eat clean and do pushups,pull ups and jump rope with alot of cardio,like sprinting.

do that every day and you will get ripped in about 3 months!!!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
One word...Keto. Best way IMHO to lose fat WITHOUT having to do lots of cardio or any other type of diet and risk losing hard earned muscle mass. Tried lots of things before, I find it a little difficult to lose fat quickly enough although im naturally quite skinny...

Just in the last 5 days of keto, ive burned so much fat, my fat on the obliques (the hardest fatloss area for me) has gone in quite nicely to the point that my shorts fall off now. thats just my 5 days progress. Unlike others who will have upto 30grams of carbs in the day, i went more stricter and just had 16grams per day to keep my body properly in Ketosis.

Clean up your diet, and read here about how to keto, plenty of good fat, aim for about 100grams or maybe little bit more, and plenty of good protein, with 30grams of carbs within the day max, and then search up about what to eat on your "carb up/carb refeed day"

Im going keto again in 2 weeks now as Ive got a hectic social life this coming week and next week, and being vegetarian on a keto, takes dedication and frankly its a p*ss take...but you have to make sacrifices if you want to get ripped. Ive read from experienced people its one of the best ways to get into the single digit bf levels as low as possible, as quick as possible by doing Keto. Research on it, try it. Let us all know :)

Personally apart from fat loss staples like Sesamin liquid and maybe LCLT and stuff, I'll save my money from fat loss supplements as NOTHING ive spend money on thus far has given me such rapid fat loss in 5 days compared with this.

1 more thing...HIIT...Get doing some boxing or some activity 2-3 days between your workout days to raise your heart rate through the roof if you do a keto style diet to help you keep your metabolism raised during the week.

All the very best, sorry for the long reply. Hope you reach your goals. I know i will soon :)

skratch

Awards
Im not a fan of ketosis at all,no energy to do any decent workout,what you lost in 5 days is pure water.I can drop 10lbs in 5 days on keto,actually Im going to do a keto diet in about 5 days for my bday on the 13th,I just want to drop alot of water and thats the best way of doing it.

but I know its all water and glucose and that ill be weak and flat lol but its worth it for the short term goal I have

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Im not a fan of ketosis at all,no energy to do any decent workout,what you lost in 5 days is pure water.I can drop 10lbs in 5 days on keto,actually Im going to do a keto diet in about 5 days for my bday on the 13th,I just want to drop alot of water and thats the best way of doing it.

but I know its all water and glucose and that ill be weak and flat lol but its worth it for the short term goal I have
[Like] :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
If your not a fan of going keto, maybe try just low carbing at 100grams max per day? Have you tried a keto diet with stims? Like some Caffeine Anhydrous or even running an ECY/ECA stack whilst doing it?

For me personally the results vs downsides make it worth the extra hassle personally. And the fact that for me its the fastest way to lose fat. I already dropped some water weight just 2 weeks back, It seems from my judgement from last week what ive lost seems to be some fat, sure there may be a bit of water weight lost too, I dont discount that, but ive definately got some noticable fat loss too.

Anyway all the best :)

skratch

Awards
I put a few girls I know on keto diets,its perfect for people that dont workout.I hate them and will never do another one(long term)again.

all your doing is losing fast short term water/glucose weight.notice that after the first 10 days the weight kinda dosnt drop anymore?thats when your at your dry weight and from then on what you lose is fat.

I went from benching 275 to 200 in 2 weeks on keto,thank you but Im all set with losing all my strength and having no energy to lift.

It has its place but its not good for long term.

your at 164,just do some sprints and hiit and you will get rock hard and keep all your strength bro

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
lots of CARDIO+ SUPER SETS+ spot on diet= getting mega cut

skratch

Awards
lots of CARDIO+ SUPER SETS+ spot on diet= getting mega cut
eactly,just eat clean and enough carbs to fuel your workouts!!! but you have to bust your ass for results too.

then add the sups
eca
clen
ect...