Belly fat/abs help?

sub001

Awards
I did a dirty bulk for 8-9 months and now I'm paying for it in my cutting phase. I dropped from 190.something to 174-175 right now. I am steadily losing weight everywhere except my lower gut. I just started taking lipo 6 black and am also on recompadrol, plus all the typical supplements.

Anyone else have their stomach as a problem area and have any tips? Diet is tip top, workouts are staying intense, strength is still up (motivation down though), and doing a combination of 20-30 minute HIIT sessions, or just 45-60 minute fat burning sessions. I think I might crank up the HIIT and go more in the mornings before I start my day, but other than that I can't think of what to do.

I know you can't target fat loss but maybe there is something I am missing? My gut was very bloated before and I lost the water weight, but now the pudge is still left. Pics to come if I can find some older ones.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard great things on that eviscerate#cant spell#. I believe itsa a topical creme. I remember reading some articles on it, I was thinking about using it myself. I then just decided to drop more weight first, then see where I am in like 9 months or so.

sub001

Awards
Hmm, I'll look into it. I'm having terrible (see: no) results with topical formestane, I'll try the liquid next, so I am wary of topicals, but I will definitely check it out.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra has it in stock.

sub001

Awards
First pic is from the worst part of my bulk, second is somewhere in the middle, and the last one is from 5 minutes ago. I have been cutting since march 8th.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, your nowhere near as bad as me...Shoot from what I remeber, I think you actually are like the ideal size/weight for it to work well with...good luck brother.

h2bek97

Awards
Stay motivated it will come man... i thought the same thing as you but the more time u wait your skin shrinks around your abs and fat will come off.... stick to your diet if it is clean as you say it is..

good luck

sub001

Awards
Stay motivated it will come man... i thought the same thing as you but the more time u wait your skin shrinks around your abs and fat will come off.... stick to your diet if it is clean as you say it is..

good luck
It's clean enough to work for me. I tried not using carbs but I can't stay focused on anything without carbs, and I'm still losing weight just watching what I eat and having minimal carbs. I just need that oatmeal to start the day. I have yet to have a rebound and keep dropping in weight, but it's just coming from everywhere EXCEPT the stomach. It's very annoying. I've given myself 2 months (just a reference time frame, if it takes longer it takes longer, no rushes) to try and get as shredded as possible before I do a clean hdrol bulk. I don't go to bars or drink at all so I figure I will try that, but first I need to get my bf% down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you looked into carb cycling? That gets rid of belly fat the fastest for me, and is most realistic.

Carb Cycling + ALPHA-T2 since it targets those areas = success

sub001

Awards
Have you looked into carb cycling? That gets rid of belly fat the fastest for me, and is most realistic.

I tried carb cycling with a CKD diet and only carbing on the weekend. I felt like I was going to die. Every workout was a struggle. Then I did a sort of TKD (carb weekend, and carbs around workout) and it just didn't work. Now I just have a healthy diet with a caloric deficit and I feel so much better and stronger...well as strong as can be when cutting. I upped carbs in the morning and with lunch and dinner. A very small amount but just enough to keep me going, and no carbs in between those meals or at night.

I just read another thread about t2, my eyes lit up a little. I still have a whole bottle of lipo 6 black and recompadrol left though before I try anything else. I have to research the alpha-t2 product more, it sounds like exactly what I am looking for targeting the bad areas.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still reading on that carb cycling and trying to truly understand it. Theres seems to be a couple ways of doing it? I want ot try it once I understand it.

sub001

Awards
Im still reading on that carb cycling and trying to truly understand it. Theres seems to be a couple ways of doing it? I want ot try it once I understand it.

If it's a form of ckd, basically no carbs sunday through friday morning. You can lookup specific workouts. Basically the one I did was monday: upper body
Tuesday: lower body, weds/thurs cardio maybe, friday whole body, and sunday cardio mandatory.

This was to work your muscles and use the carbs to replace glycogen and not spill over into fat. During the week you run off of fat, and the weekend carb load shouldn't spill into fat and should go right to your muscles. You start binging friday night with something like a pizza, then move into healthier foods up until saturday night. The sunday cardio is supposed to throw you back into ketosis.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa..ok..this sounds good...but def gotta make sure my diet is in check for cutting out carbs completley.

sub001

Awards
Whoa..ok..this sounds good...but def gotta make sure my diet is in check for cutting out carbs completley.

I was going nuts. I had to bring food with me EVERYWHERE because nowhere has carb free food. Salads with chicken and tuna salad, and taco (beef or chicken) salad weren't bad...for the first week. I am not that great of a variety cook and it was just bad cutting all carbs and eating the same thing all day every day. For me, that is a bodybuilder's contest diet. You shred down to look good for 1 day. Most people claim to not be able to keep carb free diet weight off. It definitely works for some people, just not me. CKD is supposed to help you lose fat AND gain muscle, but it's just so hard to eliminate all carbs and also function in daily life while keeping my workouts intense. I do think it help me kickstart the drop of all my water retention though.

sub001

Awards
Just picked up some caffeine to supplement in. Hopefully it will help wake me up in the mornings for cardio and make workouts a little better since I am off any other stims. Man, I miss my jack3d.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fix your diet, add more fruits and clean foods (stop dirty bulking)
Get a waist trimmer belt and wear it when you do cardio
Add more cardio that includes the real stuff, hill sprints, pushing the prowler, toss a punching bag in the air flip it and catch it, boxing, HIIT anything, go swim, just get off your ass and sweat till you feel like puking.

In turn you will get there, I didn’t use much for supps to get to my avi I used a waist trimmer, 100 gram protein shakes for breakfast, 35 miles cardio on my bike a day, gym on my lunch and clean food all day. PS I didn’t do any ab work to get here really but I need to now so they can get more pop and bulge out so for that I’m doing decline ab twists with a 35 plate

sub001

Awards
Fix your diet, add more fruits and clean foods (stop dirty bulking)
Get a waist trimmer belt and wear it when you do cardio
Add more cardio that includes the real stuff, hill sprints, pushing the prowler, toss a punching bag in the air flip it and catch it, boxing, HIIT anything, go swim, just get off your ass and sweat till you feel like puking.

In turn you will get there, I didn’t use much for supps to get to my avi I used a waist trimmer, 100 gram protein shakes for breakfast, 35 miles cardio on my bike a day, gym on my lunch and clean food all day. PS I didn’t do any ab work to get here really but I need to now so they can get more pop and bulge out so for that I’m doing decline ab twists with a 35 plate
I only did 1 dirty bulk because I wanted to just get more massive to use heavier weights, but now I'm cutting, a very clean cut. I can only do so much cardio though before it starts giving me that boxer body, which I don't want. I'm not big enough to be a body builder by any means, but I'm trying to cut like a body builder, not an athlete. I try and go for like 20 minutes HIIT at a clip now whenever I can get it in. Someone explained that sprinters are more muscular looking than marathon runners because sprinting and fast paced cardio is a different process, so I'm following that. I'll look up the waist trimming belt, I've never heard of it. I regret slacking on abs while bulking. I have a decently strong core but was like "ohhh all abs are is a lack of stomach fat, yadda yadda" now I'm trying to play catch up and get them more defined and solid while also losing the fat. It's going good but the lower half of my stomach is my nemesis.

darkvard

Awards

lipo 6 black contains alpha-t2 so no need

sub001

Awards
^^^thanks, I really need to research what I'm putting in my body more haha. But I looked up waist belts and it kind of doesn't really seem for me. If I so happen to see one at walmart for $5 I'll grab it, but it's one of those items where if it worked significantly EVERYONE would use it, like those transdermal fat creams. Do they work? sure, are you going to fail without them? no. Then again a belt is wayyyyy cheaper than most other things, but unless I see one while I'm out I think I will pass.

sub001

Awards
Good luck guy, you should log whatever you decide to do

Thanks brotha, i've been at it since the beginning of march, and lost like 16-17 pounds so far already and don't remember my diet every day, so it would be hard to log. If I look puffy I up my water and lower my carbs, and make adjustments as I eye it up. I already started the lipo 6 last week, and recompadrol like 2.5ish weeks ago. I just picked up extra caffein fore PWO. I am thinking things may be going slower than as planned because I am really trying to keep my strength up as much as possible while cutting. It's annoying having my friend pass me off because he bulked for an extra 2 months while I transitioned into cutting, haha.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys tried the transdermal napalm?

sub001

Awards
Have any of you guys tried the transdermal napalm?
From what I heard with transdermals, basically the people who it works are people who would have gotten results anyways, but it just helped a teeny bit. People like using it with clen, and you ARE going to get results with clen anyways. I am sure it probably works, along with that other one that starts with an E I can't spell right now, but it's not going to get you shredded, it just might speed up the process a little. Not worth the money IMO for the average joe, unless you have money to toss around, then there's no harm in trying.

sub001

Awards
after half a bottle of water with lipo 6 before rememberuing to weigh myself this morning, down to 172, booyah!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Just want to say...have patience. It has taken me along time to get rid of that last bit of fat around the lower / mid stomach. If you try rushing, like I did a couple of times, you will lose muscle. I ended looking quite skinny with clothes on at one point because I dropped my calories too quickly and was doing to much cardio and loss too much muscle. So I've had to go through a couple of clean bulks over the last few months to put some muscle back on and its only now, several months later I have a decent aount of muscle and the little pouch around the lower stomach has gone.

Dedication and patience.