best weight loss supp?
- 04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
- 04-05-2010, 02:28 PM
- 04-05-2010, 02:39 PM
i seen good results with OxyElite Pro + TT-33 ...
they say OxyElite Pro + Alpha - T2 is good as well I have not tried this though..
04-05-2010, 09:16 PM
04-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Im currently using Derma Therm Target from Primordial Performance and im amazed at what its doin. Im adding a thermo to this as well ( X12 from gnc, simple and cheap ), but ill be adding OxyElite Pro to further things along. I should mention im also using PP's green tea extract and CLA.
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
well there is a few things i would suggest.
* IBCAA from PP (BCAA's can help with fatloss AND help ALOT wiht keeping muscle on, I highly rec them along with stanterd protein powder like lipoprotein from lg for eg. to help retain muscle.
* GREEN TEA (PP has them in pill form for on the run or if you happen nto to liek drinking tea, it has: EGCG & polyphenols catalyze fat loss & suppress appetite.
* DERMATHERM TARGET may also help also its a topical.
04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
04-08-2010, 10:37 AM
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
thanks for the input. i researched a bit and ordered oxyelite pro. My diet is already prime and the 4 weeks i will be doing minimal carb intake.
04-09-2010, 05:41 PM
I am 3 days on OEP and it seems to curb the appetite (which is AWESOME!). I did a bottle of AE STIM X--Which rocked...I have been down on supps for a few years, seems like a hit or miss (most of the time miss), but AE is a cool company, I gave it a try, and it worked for me...anyway! Lost about 11 pounds in 1 month and a half at 2 caps a day
I waited 3 weeks and then I decided to do another round. I was worried about tolerance from StimX and heard positive things about OEP--so, I gave it a try.
OEP seems to be on the same vein and while it's only been 3 days I've lost like 30 lbs (kidding) I haven't lost yet, but my appetite has severely been decreased, which is what I am looking for! Now, instead of over eating, I can focus on eat quality foods rather than binging all day and night...
04-11-2010, 05:58 AM
thanks man for the insight. I have 3 more weeks to gain weight then hitting it. I def need it to curb the appetite i am always friggin hungry.
04-11-2010, 04:02 PM
04-11-2010, 11:04 PM
What about eviscerate VS Dermatherm?
04-12-2010, 02:35 PM
04-12-2010, 03:14 PM
04-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMeatus101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:08 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Weight LossReplies: 31Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:58 PM
- By jjb81speed in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:07 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2005, 09:27 AM