Time for a change

gooch06

Awards
I need some help guys I am a 6"2 330 22yr college student who wants to cut down and get defind. I would like to be a solid 250 ish depending on how much muscle I have Im pretty strong Im not a lazy ass I play some basketball and lift every now and then. I will post pics tomorrow on how I look I would appericate any help u guys could give Im tired of not being able to buy cloths of the shelf instead I have to order 3x shirts and 46-48 pants. If I can get on a regiment I feel I can accomplish this and get some kick ass results. Lol the 2 pics are from the beach where I had been drinking ...

Attachments

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
All it takes is a good diet and alot of hard work. I'm in the process of doing what you want to get done I went from 330 to a pretty lean 210 in about 18-20 months and now I'm recomping and getting bigger and leaner by the day and trying to get to 230lbs 10%bf. Once you start to see your body change you won't be able to keep yourself from working out because you'll want to see what changes next atleast that's how it worked for me because I love seeing fat burn away and hard lean muscle take it's place.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats your alcohol intake like? Beer, liquor, etc.

Great results can be achieved through modifications in your lifestyle...diet, exercise, sleep. Fat loss supplements can be used to help speed up this process is you make the correct changes.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on stepping up to the plate. There is a lot of good people with great help on here. If you ever need anything, I'll be more than happy to assist if ican. Now all you have to do is commit. But like anything else, when you commit, do so a full 110%.

gooch06

Awards
Thx natty for the rep points and the input , I don't really drink alot maybe a 12 pack every 2 weeks or less only when I got to buffalo wild wings lol ... I jus got to get a work out plan and diet and I feel that I will be pumped when I start seeing results ...thx baby hulk I will get ahold of ya if I do need help and thx for the incouragment

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx natty for the rep points and the input , I don't really drink alot maybe a 12 pack every 2 weeks or less only when I got to buffalo wild wings lol ... I jus got to get a work out plan and diet and I feel that I will be pumped when I start seeing results ...thx baby hulk I will get ahold of ya if I do need help and thx for the incouragment
Good luck with everything!

gooch06

Awards
Thx I am gonna get the Get up and Go pack on Nutplanet
Alpha-t2
OxyElite Pro
Would it be ok If I added Diesel Test Pro-Cycle with these 2 ?