Pre Bed Meal

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Ok my dilemma, I am eating my Diner(last meal) about 2 hours before i go to sleep, that meal consists of 8 oz turkey/ red meat/ or fish with 1 cup of broccoli... considering how late i eat my last meal do i still need to add a pre bed snack consisting of 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 2 tbsp almond butter, or a casein shake with evoo? Im not necessarily on a strict cut, but i am still trying to shed that last little bit of BF while gaining and retaining most of the muscle.. Ill post the rest of the diet up if needed..

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
ewww double topic haha srry... one of these can be deleted, internet messed up on me in the middle of posting..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok my dilemma, I am eating my Diner(last meal) about 2 hours before i go to sleep, that meal consists of 8 oz turkey/ red meat/ or fish with 1 cup of broccoli... considering how late i eat my last meal do i still need to add a pre bed snack consisting of 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 2 tbsp almond butter, or a casein shake with evoo? Im not necessarily on a strict cut, but i am still trying to shed that last little bit of BF while gaining and retaining most of the muscle.. Ill post the rest of the diet up if needed..
You can have a pre-bed snack if you want. You don't need to, though, if you're eating 2 hours pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT