New Guy in Need of some help please!!

  1. New Guy in Need of some help please!!


    Hey everyone these forums are awesome,

    Well where to start, I'm 5'7 about 196, I would like to reach 180 or at least slim the gut and lose the love handles, I'm new to a lot of things on here so any help would be great mainly in the supplement group- I would like some things for shakes and maybe a breakdown on the way things work, also for good meals its tough because I go to College and I have to deal with the **** they call food,

    But I do have some $$ and I can pick up some of my own things so any links to supplements or ideas would be awesome!


  2. Welcome to the board.

    What is your training like? Have you taken any supplements before?

    I know what it's like being in college and trying to reach physical goals. A lot of us have been there or are there. It's not easy!

    Look into ALPHA-T2 when you get a chance. I think it would work perfect for you...boost the metabolism to help get rid of that college "food"
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Alright does it say how to take it?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Welcome to the board.

    What is your training like? Have you taken any supplements before?

    I know what it's like being in college and trying to reach physical goals. A lot of us have been there or are there. It's not easy!

    Look into ALPHA-T2 when you get a chance. I think it would work perfect for you...boost the metabolism to help get rid of that college "food"
    I'm doing a Starting Strength Routine

    A: 3x5= Squats,Deadlift and Bench then 2x8 Dips ---- MON-WED-FRI
    B: Squat, Power Cleans, Press and again dips----- MON WED FRI

    I alternate these every day off days Im swimming or maybe some light arms,abs.

  5. I'd focus hard on your diet, but after that I'd look into oxy elite pro, eviscerate and damage control protocol, ive used all of them each have their individual and different benefits but all helped me reach my goals, use that search button and read some logs , good luck

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BB Ambitious View Post
    Hey everyone these forums are awesome,

    Well where to start, I'm 5'7 about 196, I would like to reach 180 or at least slim the gut and lose the love handles, I'm new to a lot of things on here so any help would be great mainly in the supplement group- I would like some things for shakes and maybe a breakdown on the way things work, also for good meals its tough because I go to College and I have to deal with the **** they call food,

    But I do have some $$ and I can pick up some of my own things so any links to supplements or ideas would be awesome!
    Hey bro. Welcome. What is your current diet like? (An average day)

    -Alex

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fitnessbyalex View Post
    Hey bro. Welcome. What is your current diet like? (An average day)

    -Alex
    I would say, I have breakfast everyday with typically; eggs, yogurt with some oats, oatmeal and a glass of choc milk,

    Then it varies because on Mon+Fri I'm in classes from 10AM-4:30PM so it's hard to get meals in

    Lunch is usually a big salad lots of veggies, maybe a slice of steak or another good protein meat, 2 eggs and water.

    Dinner is light, usually half a wheat wrap with tuna, tomato and green peppers.

    1-2 hours after dinner I have a whey shake with 1 scoop and lowfat choc milk

    Gym

    After session another shake with 2 scoops

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BB Ambitious View Post
    I would say, I have breakfast everyday with typically; eggs, yogurt with some oats, oatmeal and a glass of choc milk,

    Then it varies because on Mon+Fri I'm in classes from 10AM-4:30PM so it's hard to get meals in

    Lunch is usually a big salad lots of veggies, maybe a slice of steak or another good protein meat, 2 eggs and water.

    Dinner is light, usually half a wheat wrap with tuna, tomato and green peppers.

    1-2 hours after dinner I have a whey shake with 1 scoop and lowfat choc milk

    Gym

    After session another shake with 2 scoops
    It looks like you are choosing good quality foods. Most people find it easy to do this. The tricky part is quantities and timing. These three variables combined are what yield precise, predictable and efficient results. Do you have any idea of your bodyfat % at your current weight? If you'd like you can PM me and I'll help you structure things a bit.

    -Alex

  9. hey man you're not the only one thats in the college boat and trying to cut. I need a diet and some supp advice too

  10. Quote Originally Posted by X JTJ X View Post
    hey man you're not the only one thats in the college boat and trying to cut. I need a diet and some supp advice too
    Try to follow my time routine I set up for eating, I've done a lot of reading. Then again it depends on what your training and your diet..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by X JTJ X View Post
    hey man you're not the only one thats in the college boat and trying to cut. I need a diet and some supp advice too

    Quote Originally Posted by BB Ambitious View Post
    Try to follow my time routine I set up for eating, I've done a lot of reading. Then again it depends on what your training and your diet..

    I have a few clients who are restricted by their college lifestyles but are serious about their physique goals. It is not impossible. You just need to make adjustments to compensate for the limited resources.

    -Alex
  

  
 

Log in
Log in