New Guy in Need of some help please!!

BB Ambitious

Awards
Hey everyone these forums are awesome,

Well where to start, I'm 5'7 about 196, I would like to reach 180 or at least slim the gut and lose the love handles, I'm new to a lot of things on here so any help would be great mainly in the supplement group- I would like some things for shakes and maybe a breakdown on the way things work, also for good meals its tough because I go to College and I have to deal with the **** they call food, :AR15firing:

But I do have some $$ and I can pick up some of my own things so any links to supplements or ideas would be awesome!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the board.

What is your training like? Have you taken any supplements before?

I know what it's like being in college and trying to reach physical goals. A lot of us have been there or are there. It's not easy!

Look into ALPHA-T2 when you get a chance. I think it would work perfect for you...boost the metabolism to help get rid of that college "food"

BB Ambitious

Awards
Welcome to the board.

What is your training like? Have you taken any supplements before?

I know what it's like being in college and trying to reach physical goals. A lot of us have been there or are there. It's not easy!

Look into ALPHA-T2 when you get a chance. I think it would work perfect for you...boost the metabolism to help get rid of that college "food"
I'm doing a Starting Strength Routine

A: 3x5= Squats,Deadlift and Bench then 2x8 Dips ---- MON-WED-FRI
B: Squat, Power Cleans, Press and again dips----- MON WED FRI

I alternate these every day off days Im swimming or maybe some light arms,abs.

bpchampion

Awards
I'd focus hard on your diet, but after that I'd look into oxy elite pro, eviscerate and damage control protocol, ive used all of them each have their individual and different benefits but all helped me reach my goals, use that search button and read some logs , good luck

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards
Hey everyone these forums are awesome,

Well where to start, I'm 5'7 about 196, I would like to reach 180 or at least slim the gut and lose the love handles, I'm new to a lot of things on here so any help would be great mainly in the supplement group- I would like some things for shakes and maybe a breakdown on the way things work, also for good meals its tough because I go to College and I have to deal with the **** they call food, :AR15firing:

But I do have some $$ and I can pick up some of my own things so any links to supplements or ideas would be awesome!
Hey bro. Welcome. What is your current diet like? (An average day)

-Alex

BB Ambitious

Awards
Hey bro. Welcome. What is your current diet like? (An average day)

-Alex
I would say, I have breakfast everyday with typically; eggs, yogurt with some oats, oatmeal and a glass of choc milk,

Then it varies because on Mon+Fri I'm in classes from 10AM-4:30PM so it's hard to get meals in

Lunch is usually a big salad lots of veggies, maybe a slice of steak or another good protein meat, 2 eggs and water.

Dinner is light, usually half a wheat wrap with tuna, tomato and green peppers.

1-2 hours after dinner I have a whey shake with 1 scoop and lowfat choc milk

Gym

After session another shake with 2 scoops

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards
I would say, I have breakfast everyday with typically; eggs, yogurt with some oats, oatmeal and a glass of choc milk,

Then it varies because on Mon+Fri I'm in classes from 10AM-4:30PM so it's hard to get meals in

Lunch is usually a big salad lots of veggies, maybe a slice of steak or another good protein meat, 2 eggs and water.

Dinner is light, usually half a wheat wrap with tuna, tomato and green peppers.

1-2 hours after dinner I have a whey shake with 1 scoop and lowfat choc milk

Gym

After session another shake with 2 scoops
It looks like you are choosing good quality foods. Most people find it easy to do this. The tricky part is quantities and timing. These three variables combined are what yield precise, predictable and efficient results. Do you have any idea of your bodyfat % at your current weight? If you'd like you can PM me and I'll help you structure things a bit.

-Alex

X JTJ X

Awards
hey man you're not the only one thats in the college boat and trying to cut. I need a diet and some supp advice too

BB Ambitious

Awards
hey man you're not the only one thats in the college boat and trying to cut. I need a diet and some supp advice too
Try to follow my time routine I set up for eating, I've done a lot of reading. Then again it depends on what your training and your diet..

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards

Try to follow my time routine I set up for eating, I've done a lot of reading. Then again it depends on what your training and your diet..

I have a few clients who are restricted by their college lifestyles but are serious about their physique goals. It is not impossible. You just need to make adjustments to compensate for the limited resources.

-Alex