first cycle lots of cutting

provb28

Awards
I have been mulling over the Idea for a while and have decided to start my first cycle thanks to quad aces at the local poker room..............(right after the hand I left straight for my buddies house and drop the cash hahaha)
I have been hitting the weight pretty hard for the last 3 months and have dropped 40 lbs. my starting weight was 275 after an acl surgery and constant battle with ankle Arthritis. At 34 yrs old its really tough to do the things I use to do when I was 180lbs. 6years ago so I hae decided to go thru a cycle to hopefully get ride of the aches and pains my muscle go thru from competition sports all of my life.
I have never done a cycle before and this will be my first. a freind of mine will be helping me with this since he is familiar with what I will be using.
so far I have Equipose , test , and Winny V for what is going to be a 16 week cycle. Is there anything that I can look foward too or things I need to do to make sure I have success?
Thanks willkeep you posted

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Keep us posted....should be interesting...I have only messed with PH can't get my hands on what you did

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards
I have been mulling over the Idea for a while and have decided to start my first cycle thanks to quad aces at the local poker room..............(right after the hand I left straight for my buddies house and drop the cash hahaha)
I have been hitting the weight pretty hard for the last 3 months and have dropped 40 lbs. my starting weight was 275 after an acl surgery and constant battle with ankle Arthritis. At 34 yrs old its really tough to do the things I use to do when I was 180lbs. 6years ago so I hae decided to go thru a cycle to hopefully get ride of the aches and pains my muscle go thru from competition sports all of my life.
I have never done a cycle before and this will be my first. a freind of mine will be helping me with this since he is familiar with what I will be using.
so far I have Equipose , test , and Winny V for what is going to be a 16 week cycle. Is there anything that I can look foward too or things I need to do to make sure I have success?
Thanks willkeep you posted
I will tell you this much: AAS can be very useful tools when used properly. But despite the massive attention they get for being "magical muscle building drugs" they simply are not. They will fill in some of the gaps of poor nutrition and rest thus improving your physique with some slacking in those areas...but to realize the true benefit of AAS you need to make sure your nutrition and training are optimal and then further adjusted to compensate for the benefits of the AAS which include (but aren't limited to):

-improved nutrient partitioning
-improved nitrogen retention
-increased protein synthesis
-decreased protein breakdown

Adding these elements to an already optimal nutrition and training routine will yield excellent results. Expecting AAS to do most of the work on their own will leave many people disappointing and as a result - abusing the drugs to attempt to get more out of them.

-Alex

provb28

Awards
Fitnessbyalex Thanks for the reply. As of now because I am cutting alot of weight I have been on a strict low calorie diet but because I have been working out on an average of 2hrs a day 6 days a week I am increasing my protein intake based on which body part I am working example legs I will increase my protein intake by 45 grams (based off of lean chicken without skin or whey protein) which is roughly 400 calories more then my normal diet(1200-1400). All carbs being green leaf and complex carbs. as of now I have stayed away from any sugar may it be fruit or any other type of foods that contain some form of sugar. . As of last week my body was getting use to the Isolation regiment and specific diet so i have changed my routine from Isolation to curcuit (fullbody) workouts and endurance training sprints, suicides ,side to sides, reverse side to sides ect. and longer distance running. since changing to this my body has started drop the weight again over the past week total weight 4 lbs lost.
MY main concern with the cycle is should I be increasing my food intake and using the same workout regiment or should I keep my food intake at the same rate ? or should things change completely where I shouldnt work out as long? suprisingly my strength is increasing even though my food intake is very low and my workouts are very intense.
also I would like to add that once every 5 days I will have a cheat day which is in the form of sushi , cheese pizza or mexican (only chicken enchiladas and refried beans). lt me know if you see any adjustments that need to be made before or during my cycle any info would be greatly appreciated

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards
Fitnessbyalex Thanks for the reply. As of now because I am cutting alot of weight I have been on a strict low calorie diet but because I have been working out on an average of 2hrs a day 6 days a week I am increasing my protein intake based on which body part I am working example legs I will increase my protein intake by 45 grams (based off of lean chicken without skin or whey protein) which is roughly 400 calories more then my normal diet(1200-1400). All carbs being green leaf and complex carbs. as of now I have stayed away from any sugar may it be fruit or any other type of foods that contain some form of sugar. . As of last week my body was getting use to the Isolation regiment and specific diet so i have changed my routine from Isolation to curcuit (fullbody) workouts and endurance training sprints, suicides ,side to sides, reverse side to sides ect. and longer distance running. since changing to this my body has started drop the weight again over the past week total weight 4 lbs lost.
MY main concern with the cycle is should I be increasing my food intake and using the same workout regiment or should I keep my food intake at the same rate ? or should things change completely where I shouldnt work out as long? suprisingly my strength is increasing even though my food intake is very low and my workouts are very intense.
also I would like to add that once every 5 days I will have a cheat day which is in the form of sushi , cheese pizza or mexican (only chicken enchiladas and refried beans). lt me know if you see any adjustments that need to be made before or during my cycle any info would be greatly appreciated

Without seeing a specific breakdown of your diet it is hard to say. However if you are seeing positive results than continue what you are doing. If your fat-loss is consistent than there is really no need to 'increase' your nutrient intake. The anabolics will help you recover even if you are over-training (and for most people- especially on a low calorie diet - 2 hours in the gym is over training). The anabolics will also help preserve the muscle you have and aid in maintaining your strength. They do allow for a slightly higher caloric deficit however keep in mind that your metabolism and t4-t3 conversion etc will still be negatively effected by such low cals. The best thing to do to counter this would be to cycle your carbs a bit.

-Alex

provb28

Awards
here is a quick break down of my daily food intake
7 am breakfast
1 cup of spinach raw
1 cup of mushrooms raw
1 oz of feta cheese
3 egg whites
1 rye toast
total 360 calories

9:30 am snack
1/2 cup steal cut oats
140 calories

11:45 lunch
bake beans 3 oz
3 oz mix veggie
6 oz chicken breast without skin
2 oz wing without skin
400 calories

2:30 pm
snack detour protein bar 30 grams of protein
300 calories
(5 grams of sugar ) kind of bad !

4:30 pm pre workout
protein shake
250 calories

8pm
6oz chicken/fish
3 oz green leaf veggies / steamed veggie
280 calories

I try as much as possible to change my calorie intake and carb intake based
on if I feel my body is getting use to my routine . I dont know if this is correct but so far it has been working. I give my self one cheat day here and there to break it up.
about a week ago I hit a wall and wasnt dropping I switched my rotuine and changed my breakfast from wheat bagel to the egg whites with spinach and mushroom.
when I hit a wall my weight was at 236 and my weigh in at the gym today shows 227 so it looks like I am back on track.