Hydroxycut X/Lipo 6x/Animal Cuts? Which fat burner?

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Looking for a good fat burner to take in the morning when I do my cardio for added energy threw out the day..... Everything kinda looks like a wash review wise....

Anyone got good results from a fat burner? I was 210 4 weeks ago I am currently 193, from just changing up my diet and shocking my muscles each time going from heavy sets one day to high rep low rest threw out the week...

Got got a belly to burn threw... Nothing major but looking to get down to 180 for now then eventually 170-175

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Oh yea I cant do anything with Yohimbe or yohimbine..... makes me feel like ass and gives me a weird feeling.

I take jacked before lifting also

Scotirish88

Awards
I am new here but I just got some USPlabs Oxyelite Pro. So far in a week after i stopped taking no explode(could not lose weight at all using this stuff) I have lost 7 lbs. I know that seems like a lot I was 205 lbs after losing about 70 lbs over the course of 8 months with a proper diet and cardio and working out.

Right now I am still lifting, eating well, doing cardio, and taking that oxyelite pro and the weight is just falling off. I am impressed to say the least.

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Any sides? I heard it has something in it similar to yohimbe

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of the three you mentioned, I would pick Lipo 6 Black or Animal Cuts. Forget any Muscletech products, they are just overhyped and overpriced. I have never used Animal Cuts and only used the first two versions of Lipo 6, but I would imagine the L6B would be worthwhile.

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Cant do anything with yohimbe, and lipo6 black has that

Scotirish88

Awards
oxyelite doesn't have any yohimbe. It costs about 27 dollars a bottle the only sides is when i started taking 2 from the 1. The caffeine in that dose I can feel a lot. Probably because it is the only caffeine I get all day.