Ahhhh It's that time again..

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well it's about time to cut up again for the summer, I've been away for awhile so I've got some questions for you guys who have all kept up on your stuff, well heres the thing last year was my first real "cut" and by that I mean I focused heavily on cardio, and although I didnt calculat exactly..I lowered my carbs. Now I went from 186 to 148 during that cut. I am currently back up to 170 lbs, but alot less BF % since the last time I was at 170.

So here are my questions, I don't want to really go on a keto diet, it seems very tedious ( not that I'm completely against it, It's just i dont know where Id begin to calculate the percents of the diet Id need etc)

A friend of mine said he was able to cut up very well taking only 140gs of carbs a day, now my question is hes about 6'1 220+ pounds.. I'm 5'9 170, Im thinking that ammount of carbs would be to much for my body?

Also if anyone has any good fat loss diets aside from Keto I'd love to hear it..

Now supplements, last year I used Leviathan reloaded, DCP, green tea caps, and CLA.

Is this still a decent stack or has there been some better products to come out? Im gunna def throw in some BCAA, mega dose em to keep myself anti-catabolic..

Thanks guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly there are a lot of diets out there that I think are better than keto. I feel like keto has sort of faded. Look into carb cycling

As for your stack, it all depends on how much you want to spend. I would do an ALPHA-T2 + OEP stack, or ALPHA-T2 + Lean Xtreme, or if you have the funds, ALPHA-T2 + Lean Xtreme + OEP.

Keep the BCAAs high for sure

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at alpha-2, I wish it was a bit older, So I could read the reviews Im usually very sensitive to stims, i.e yohimbine..even though levi has it, I just have used it before and it wasnt too bad...the ignredient profile looks like it has almost a methyl compound in it? the 3-3dia something

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just looking at alpha-2, I wish it was a bit older, So I could read the reviews Im usually very sensitive to stims, i.e yohimbine..even though levi has it, I just have used it before and it wasnt too bad...the ignredient profile looks like it has almost a methyl compound in it? the 3-3dia something
It contains methyl-synephrine, the only form of synephrine that works. Don't let the methyl scare you...this isn't anything like steroid methylations.

We use alpha-yohimbine, a superior form of yohimbine than regular yoh.

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards
Well it's about time to cut up again for the summer, I've been away for awhile so I've got some questions for you guys who have all kept up on your stuff, well heres the thing last year was my first real "cut" and by that I mean I focused heavily on cardio, and although I didnt calculat exactly..I lowered my carbs. Now I went from 186 to 148 during that cut. I am currently back up to 170 lbs, but alot less BF % since the last time I was at 170.

So here are my questions, I don't want to really go on a keto diet, it seems very tedious ( not that I'm completely against it, It's just i dont know where Id begin to calculate the percents of the diet Id need etc)

A friend of mine said he was able to cut up very well taking only 140gs of carbs a day, now my question is hes about 6'1 220+ pounds.. I'm 5'9 170, Im thinking that ammount of carbs would be to much for my body?

Also if anyone has any good fat loss diets aside from Keto I'd love to hear it..

Now supplements, last year I used Leviathan reloaded, DCP, green tea caps, and CLA.

Is this still a decent stack or has there been some better products to come out? Im gunna def throw in some BCAA, mega dose em to keep myself anti-catabolic..

Thanks guys
Carb cycling/manipulation may be slightly more complex than a simple keto diet, however it almost always yields better results. Proper manipulation of carbs will keep your metabolism elevated and your training intensity higher. The combined effect in the end is more muscle, less fat. Keeping the metabolic rate from crashing is important when dieting. Without the aid of T3, this happens very quickly with keto diets...thus prolonging the time until results are realized and necessitating hours of cardio and very low calorie intakes - far less than ideal IMO

-Alex