need some help here

jr0d

Awards
well ive done the eca stack for about 3 weeks like last year which i lost 20 pounds in that time. but back then i was just chubby and basically no muscles so it was just fat loss.

i have now packed on some muscle so i was wondering i need to lost about 20 ish pounds again,but i wanna keep my muscle gains.

what supplements should i be looking into?

current supps im on:
dymatize protein
fish oil
jacked
creatine mono
bcaa+eaa

i do mostly hitt when i run
and i lift low weights high reps,or do resistance bands.

so how can i keep most of my gains?thanks guys

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
check out vectron protein. Its suppose to be good for preserving muscle while dieting.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well ive done the eca stack for about 3 weeks like last year which i lost 20 pounds in that time. but back then i was just chubby and basically no muscles so it was just fat loss.

i have now packed on some muscle so i was wondering i need to lost about 20 ish pounds again,but i wanna keep my muscle gains.

current supps im on:
dymatize protein
fish oil
jacked
creatine mono
bcaa+eaa

check out my log, i am doing exactly that right now

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149386-clen-var-log.html

good luck

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

current supps im on:
dymatize protein
fish oil
jacked
creatine mono
bcaa+eaa

did you get those muscles by lifting that way?

fitnessbyalex

fitnessbyalex

Awards

current supps im on:
dymatize protein
fish oil
jacked
creatine mono
bcaa+eaa

What is your diet like? If the EC stack was the variable that caused the weight-loss than obviously when that element is removed, the problem will slowly surface again.

-Alex

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

current supps im on:
dymatize protein
fish oil
jacked
creatine mono
bcaa+eaa

Now that youve packed on some muscle, I would be worried about losing it with certain fat burners.

If I were you i would look into non-muscle wasting fat burners, aka muscle preserving. I recommend ALPHA-T2 for its abilities to target fat loss from three different angles while continuing to be muscle preserving.