UD 2.0 or Anabolic Diet

wti66stang

Awards
Ok I've gone back up to 245 and am sitting right at 14% BF. Its time to cut back down, which diet will be best to go on? I will also start using Clen probably 1-2 weeks after starting the diet. I'd like to drop into the 220s and get into the 10% BF range? I'm planning on starting the diet either Monday or Tuesday. Please help

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Post pics so we can see the 14%. At 6ft and 245lbs I don't think you're lean enough to do the UD 2.0. Could start with a PSMF if you're wanting to stick with Lyle's work or try the Anabolic diet, but I don't know much about that one.

wti66stang

Awards
Post pics so we can see the 14%. At 6ft and 245lbs I don't think you're lean enough to do the UD 2.0. Could start with a PSMF if you're wanting to stick with Lyle's work or try the Anabolic diet, but I don't know much about that one.
Whats the PSMF?

As far as the pics I'll get some. I was down to 11.9% at 225 but went on a bulk cycle and put on a bit too much BF

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
PSMF is his rapid fatloss manual I believe. Its a protein sparing modified fast. It lasts 2-8 weeks depending on goals and starting stats. Its supposed to be good for 3-4lbs of FAT a week. Its an ONLY protein diet so its kind of rough and really low on calories. It includes two free meals a week, again depending on stats or a refeed at the end of two weeks.