Simple effective protien diet. Cleaning it up a bit.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok so basically my meals are as follows

Meal one- Pancakes and isopure protien shake = 70 to 100 carbs more then enough cals and 50-70 grams protien or egg whites = 22 grams protien with 4 pieces whole wheat toast.. This is pre workout meal

Preworkout- Spike 16 oz.

Meal two- Cytogainer 1 serving

Meal three- double boca burger (veggie patties) with bread and coke zero

meal four- 40 gram boneless skinless chicken sandwich

Meal five- shredded bbq chicken sandwiches or another boneless skinless breast.

meal six- cytogainer shake again..

I powerlift so idc about eating 12 meals a day at perfect timing. if im getting a bit too many carbs i know im getting enough cals and protien. I use to eat KFC, or taco bell or some pizza or cookies once a day. im knocking that out. If i drink pop it will be all diet. Cutting out the cheese from my veggie burgers. Hopefully the tasty cytogainer will cut out some sugar cravings..... i currently weigh 183 can still see my abs i wanna drop 8 pounds and keep gaining strength.. yalll think its possible with just dropping the junk or the food that dont give me alot of protien in my diet like the cheese and cookies and fast food lol

skidalybop50

Awards
that's what i've been doing for the last three months. I cut the crap out of my diet like cookies, candy, fast food, and am making sure to get enough protein and I am still improving my lifts while getting more definition in my abs.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty similiar to what my diet is not too complicated get enough protein in and it works im not going for bodybuidling im more of athletic, strength so diets like this work for me.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
hell yea nice to see its not to hard.. except i ran into a problem my bank ****ed me over and gave me a 200 dollar fine so i got no money for protien shakes for 9 days....