Sugar Free Red Bull

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
After hearing about them on another board, sure enough, went to my grocery store and picked up a couple cases. Good for that energy boost when cutting (if you're cutting carbs) or on Keto ( :rolleyes: ) They're good too, not to mention if you plan on going out and drinking on the weekends, I dont know if anyone has mixes red bull with vodka but holy ****.....its very good....and this will limit as many carbs as possible.....

The taste is very close to that of the sugar version...... A+

Inzah Dude

Awards
Isn't it dangerous to mix with alcohol? I heard that somewhere.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
They're good too, not to mention if you plan on going out and drinking on the weekends, I dont know if anyone has mixes red bull with vodka but holy ****.....its very good....and this will limit as many carbs as possible.....

vodka and redbull is my drink of choice along with LI teas and malibu's. but how you gonna mix your sugarfree redbull with the alcohol at a bar or club? good product and idea if you're making some at home while pervin with your friends.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well by going out and drinking I mean out and about, not necessarily a club or whatever....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll have to try that and vodka.

Of course anything mixed with vodka is usally just great for me ;)

Kow

Awards
The health issues with Red Bull and vodka are the same as mixing Gatorade and vodka: the vodka/alcohol gets into your bloodstream almost instantly and a lot of people say it puts you at a very high risk of alcohol poisoning. Doing one or two a night probably wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't do it in excess on any given night.

-Kow

Jess

Awards
as a bartender, let me say that all the negative hype about red bull and alcahol is total BS. I had a man at my bar one day going on and on about how bad it was to mix that and how people don't care about their health anymore....then he ordered a Nutty Irishman when he was done with his meal, and proceded to have one more after that. A nutty Irishman is Frangelico, Baileys and Coffee....Hmmmm, caffene and alcahol anyone? and what about drinking rum and coke all night, last I checked coke has caffene....:rolleyes:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
it is a damn good drink...

the only thing I could see that might be a problem with the caffiene and alcohol mixing..(with any combo that is)....is the dehydration factor.......alcohol makes people dehydrated (hangovers)....caffiene is a diuretic....red bull has  80mg of caffiene per serving...

I really don't think its going to have much of an effect on heart rythym or anything..i mean unless your an alcoholic and you drink red bull and vodka all day long every day..all year or something..

good drink though..i like it

reminds me of some stupid movie where that chic "Donna" from Beverly hills 90210 drove a Red Bull car..with a can on the roof and everything.

h19

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
After hearing about them on another board, sure enough, went to my grocery store and picked up a couple cases. Good for that energy boost when cutting (if you're cutting carbs) or on Keto ( :rolleyes: ) They're good too, not to mention if you plan on going out and drinking on the weekends, I dont know if anyone has mixes red bull with vodka but holy ****.....its very good....and this will limit as many carbs as possible.....

I've had it, and yes it's great stuff. I really find that the glucoronolactone/caffeine stacks helps me focus to a higher degree than just caffeine.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Is it available off any websites?

Thanks

WYD

WYD02

Awards
  • Established

Viola

Awards
Sugar free redbull

I tried my first can the other day and didn't notice anything as far as energy boost. I'll give it another try and see if it does anything for me.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Is it completely carbohydrate free?  I know that sometimes product says sugar free but still have a bunch of carbs...

WYD

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll have to try that Sugar Free Red Bull and vodka. What would be a good name for a drink like that?

Yeah, you always here that story. The guy was drinking Red Bull and vodka then next thing you know he keeled over dead.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by labrad
Guess I'll have to try that Sugar Free Red Bull and vodka. What would be a good name for a drink like that?

Yeah, you always here that story. The guy was drinking Red Bull and vodka then next thing you know he keeled over dead.
Unfortunately, its a drink that'll have to be made at home.  Somehow I doubt the bars will start carrying sugar free red bull.  Sucks actually.  Whenever I go out and want to watch the carbs (while fulling recognizing the empty cals from the alcohol), ill have to get a shot of something or a rum and diet coke..

shpongled

Awards
Isn't it dangerous to mix with alcohol? I heard that somewhere.
Basically anything is dangerous to mix with alcohol, but especially stimulants like ephedrine. Alcohol causes dehydration, stimulants increase body temp. Not a good combo.

David