HELP. NYC Stack info...

amandamarie

amandamarie

Awards
I am looking to lose some serious weight. I am a model and have gained 40lbs and am at 160 now. I am unable to get any jobs due to my weight and need to do something now.
I have been working out every single day. I have totally cut carbs out of my diet and eat things only my body needs. Although I am seeing very little results.
I have heard a lot about the NYC stack and ECA stack. I have tried the ECA stack before but didn't find it very helpful. Does anyone have any information on the NYC stack and if the "N" can still be obtained in anyway??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

skratch

Awards
good luck finding that.Just stick with eca and cardio.I have 5 bottles of ppa and honestly its not that much better.

there was some on sell.com for like 150 a bottle,but not worth it hun.

Matttehman

Awards
Yea, even if you were to grab one of those bottles, they expired a long time ago. Long enough ago, that I'm sure the efficacy has gone done drastically and it would not be effective anyways.

amandamarie

amandamarie

Awards
Thanks guys...right now I'm sticking with my ECA stack and its goin pretty good...already seeing a difference!

skratch

Awards
norephdrine hci,by fat the most potant ephedrine thermo.banned a lont time ago,man those were the days,22 bucks for adipokinitex and you got 180 pills of nyc

if your smart you can still get the N lol, well I at least got 5 bottles of it :)

amandamarie

amandamarie

Awards
Exactly...and I suppose Clen would have the same effects. Aside from that, does anyone have a suggested diet plan and workout routine while on the ECA stack??

amandamarie

amandamarie

Awards
Ps...how much you selling those 3 bottles for? Haha