- 03-17-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm on my second week of a cutting cycle. The first week I lost 2lbs:fest30 I'm 172lbs and taking in 2000 cal a day spread out over 5 meals at a 40/40/20 ratio. I workout at night and my last meal may be at anywhere between 8:00 and 9:30. Should I eliminate carbs from my last meal? What about fat? I usually eat a sweet potato or yam with the last meal. TIA
- 03-17-2010, 10:15 PM
I workout late as well, ill just have 8 oz of fish cooked in about 1/2 tbsp evoo with 1 cup of greens
- 03-18-2010, 07:58 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
As far as fat, there's no need to eliminate that either.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
- By Davidlee in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
- By celicarida in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:18 PM