Last meal

1. Last meal

I'm on my second week of a cutting cycle. The first week I lost 2lbs:fest30 I'm 172lbs and taking in 2000 cal a day spread out over 5 meals at a 40/40/20 ratio. I workout at night and my last meal may be at anywhere between 8:00 and 9:30. Should I eliminate carbs from my last meal? What about fat? I usually eat a sweet potato or yam with the last meal. TIA

2. I workout late as well, ill just have 8 oz of fish cooked in about 1/2 tbsp evoo with 1 cup of greens

3. Quote Originally Posted by vduzin12 View Post
    I'm on my second week of a cutting cycle. The first week I lost 2lbs:fest30 I'm 172lbs and taking in 2000 cal a day spread out over 5 meals at a 40/40/20 ratio. I workout at night and my last meal may be at anywhere between 8:00 and 9:30. Should I eliminate carbs from my last meal? What about fat? I usually eat a sweet potato or yam with the last meal. TIA
    There's no need to eliminate carbohydrates from your last meal, and I would not recommend it especially if you train JUST BEFORE consuming it - your body will eat up the carbohydrates after training, and this is the BEST time to be having them! I personally have never had any problems eating late at night, or within 2 hours of going to sleep and successfully losing bodyfat; but if you're leery of it, then just make sure that you go to bed at least 2 hours AFTER your last meal.

As far as fat, there's no need to eliminate that either.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. Meal before bed?
    By Davidlee in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:57 AM
  3. Last meal
    By celicarida in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 09:09 PM
  4. First meal of the day