The Dreaded, And Beaten, BF% Topic

Brandon 04

Awards
Hey,
I weigh 180, 14% bf and really want to get down to 10%. Im researching diets currently to cut carbs down if not out and supplement more greens in as well as leaner meats. My issue is I may run M1Ts again coming up.
Firstly does anyone see any problem with this?
Second any tips on diet?
And last, and most retarded question, how damn long will it take to lose the fat summers coming quicker then i expected.
Much appreciated!
cheers

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Low carb works best for me for pure fat loss. What I can achieve on a week of a low carb diet would take three times as long on a 'normal' diet. The initial drop of weight will be relatively quick, but could slow down considerably as you hit the magic 10%. What bf% are you most of the time? The reason I ask is that I always find it easy to drop to around 12 - 13% and then it slows down, when I get to 10% my body just fights back hard. I'm trying to set a new set-point around 10%, so it will be easier to drop sub - 10%. Currently as just about 9%, but has been a real struggle.

Brandon 04

Awards
Lowest I have been was 11%, in the warmer months, the ones I care about, I sit at about 13-14 but currently im at 15% and have been all winter. My carb intake will be intentionally super limited, which will suck but sacrifices must be made. Any suggestions on low carb foods? to kind of make meals out of. I want to remain my 5 meals a day but now it will be a more detailed menu.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no grains, milk, fruit , or starchy veggies. thats pretty much all the carb foods.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
This may be a really boring diet, but it helps me keep things simple....

Each meal:
Protein (can of tuna, protein shake, chicken or eggs)
Fats (almonds, peanuts or peanut butter?

Split into 5 or 6 meals a day
Work out the macros according to weight etc.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how do u eat peanut butter with all the carbs