- 04-20-2004, 02:37 PM
- 04-20-2004, 07:57 PM
personally i'd use fish oil caps instead of flaxseed oil caps
you could buy some flaxseed oil & have 1 spoon of olive oil & 1 spoon of flaxseed oil.
04-20-2004, 08:05 PM
04-20-2004, 09:15 PM
I use the fish oil caps, and had been using the Flax oil. I just purchased a bag of ground flax seeds and have been adding it to my shakes. I have to take my mix of protein/oatmeal/creatine/flax and put it in a bag to take to work. I was unable to do this with the oil. The ground seeds make it possible.
Check out www.bobsredmill.com for bulk purchases of flax, oatmeal, and other grains and organic foods. They sell the brand at my local grocery store. Prices are very reasonable.
04-21-2004, 02:39 AM
04-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:26 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:22 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM