Fat burner to stack with ECA

carl666

Awards
Preferably a non stim. I don't know anything about OTC fat burners so please state the full name (rather than abbreviating) so i can research.

Thanks in advance

Tyler3295

Awards
I am wondering this same thing.

Could you use something like Xenadrine and since it has 200mg of caffeine (per "serving") included it would be like a EXA or EX stack.. Could this work?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am wondering this same thing.

Could you use something like Xenadrine and since it has 200mg of caffeine (per "serving") included it would be like a EXA or EX stack.. Could this work?
Damage control protacol I think or DCP for short, go to nutraplanet.com and search dcp

carl666

Awards
I don't know if i could handle the extra caffeine- My ECA already contains 250mg so that adding 200 more might be too much.

I've been researching the individual ingredients of OTC fat burners. Tons of studies showing the efficacy of green tea extract and raspberry ketones, so i'm buying these to add.

Looking at l-tyrosine atm, supposed to be work synergistically (sp?) with eph

Tyler3295

Awards
I don't know if i could handle the extra caffeine- My ECA already contains 250mg so that adding 200 more might be too much.

I've been researching the individual ingredients of OTC fat burners. Tons of studies showing the efficacy of green tea extract and raspberry ketones, so i'm buying these to add.

Looking at l-tyrosine atm, supposed to be work synergistically (sp?) with eph
Nah I meant essentially replaced the caffeine in your ECA stack with Xenadrine (since it has 200mg in it). That's what I was wondering if it would be doable without being too dangerous....

carl666

Awards
Nah I meant essentially replaced the caffeine in your ECA stack with Xenadrine (since it has 200mg in it). That's what I was wondering if it would be doable without being too dangerous....
Oh i see. I bought my ECA online its pre-formulated, so i couldn't remove the caffeine.

Xenadrine looks like a solid product, you could buy EPH separately and add it... rather you than me though lol

Tyler3295

Awards
haha, yeah. Not sure if I will do that yet. If I do though, I will let you know with results.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
What about sesamin. It works in a similiar mechansim as TTA.