way to shed water/bloat without drugs?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Without losing newly made muscle? im coming off an aromatizing cycle and made some great gains, but i am BLOATED! i was drinking a gallon of water a day, but the problem is i went from a 32 waist to a 33. i was considering a fatburner like dren but i dont wana lose any muscle mass, so i kinda want to do it naturally. whats a good way to get rid of some of this worthless weight without losing my muscle mass

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without losing newly made muscle? im coming off an aromatizing cycle and made some great gains, but i am BLOATED! i was drinking a gallon of water a day, but the problem is i went from a 32 waist to a 33. i was considering a fatburner like dren but i dont wana lose any muscle mass, so i kinda want to do it naturally. whats a good way to get rid of some of this worthless weight without losing my muscle mass
You should be able to drink a galleon a day withOUT getting bloated. Drinking MORE water actually means that you have LESS chance of retaining water, since if you do not drink enough, that is when your body holds onto it. If you are eating a lot of carbohydrates, then you may experience some water retention, since for every gram of carbohydrate you have, your body stores 3g of water.

To lose water, you can use natural diuretics such as Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi. Even caffeine.

Note that if you are JUST losing water, then you are NOT going to lose muscle mass, even if you DO lose WEIGHT - and you WILL lose weight if you lose water.

And using a fat burner does NOT mean that you are going to use water weight OR muscle mass.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

manny1519

Awards
-Don't salt food
-5k milagrams vitamine c
- vit b-6 tabs 3 times a day
-potassium tab 3 times a day
- teaspoon psylum husk 3 times a day
- dandelion root (500 mg) 3 times a day
- stop eating bread for 3 days (or anything with gluten)
- stop eating dairy
- try to stay away from protein powders/artificial sweetners for a day or two( trust me)

You should be set

manny1519

Awards
Also, when I mean "don't salt food", that doesnt mean go 0 sodium, just eat the foods you normally eat without salt or processed foods. Try to stay under 2000 milgrams which is a normal amount or even 1000-1500 milagrams is ok. Salt isnt bad for you in moderation, it helps with pumps and water manipulation when used with potassium correctly. Just try not to due something crazy like 0 mg salt a day because your body will go WTF!!, and hord onto a crap load of more water than you began with...body is science and everything runs according to genetics so just give the "Trial and failure" approach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 36
Supplements 12
ninjahuber04 Supplements 17
shyguy1 Workout Logs 4