Starting a run of Clen/Eviscerate

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
After a lot of reading about Clen and Eviscerate as an extreme fat burner and the opportunity to use them topically, I have decided to give it a run and try it out. I just had a few questions before-hand.

1) Tomorrow is my last day of my 4 week cycle of Mdrol, so i was wondering if it would be alright to run alongside Nolvadex, creatine monohydrate, and testabolan v2 test booster in my pct or if i should wait til after pct to try this out and cut down the weight?

2) If i order 30 ml at 200mcg/ml then i will have 6000 mcg's total... about how much use does this give me and will it fulfill what i need for a full run or should i get the 60 ml with 12000 mcg's total?

3) what other products should i be running alongside with the clen and eviscerate? in one of the other threads i read someone say that if one didnt run a certain another product with it then the clen and eviscerate were pointless? cant find the exact post now, but looking...

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
bump

Also, if i want to just run the Clen orally, i just need the Clen dosage (which i am still wondering about how much) and something like Recreate or OEP? Just those 2 products, correct?

Doing some math, if i average about 100 mcgs of Clen per day, and if i run 12 weeks @ 2 on 2 off, that is 42 days (6 weeks on) times average 100 mcgs of Clean so 4200 mcgs of Clen for a full 12 week run at an average 100 mcgs a day? So a 12000 mcg bottle @ around 50 bucks would almost fulfill 3 12 week runs. I hope someone can double check and make sure i am not forgetting anything...