first week keto
- 03-07-2010, 03:07 PM
first week keto
well right now i'm enjoying my cheat day (2 skinny cow ice cream sandwichs, 30 gummi bears, some sour watermelons candy tihngs that the gf bought me, animal crackers and 1 banana...so far).
but lets back up 6 days. over the course of the last 6 days my diet has been eggs, ground sirloin, chicken, evoo, natty pb, almonds, salad and whey protein of couse. i have followed Dave pulbo's CKD protocol to a "t".
now i have not weighted myself yet and am not going to because the mirror is more impotant to me vs. the scale and i'm also on a low dose of turinbol-lv by PP, i usually run low dose anabolic while dieting.
results as you can imagine have been little but i do appear to be a bit thinner.
it took my body two days to adjust to going keto. tuesday and weds. were the worst but thurs-sat. i had more energy than before i started the diet, which i read would happen and did. now tomorrow i start all over, this will continue for 4 weeks total at which time i will share my overall results.
keep in mind that i'm about 12 % bf right now due to being lazy over the winter and am looking to see results somewhere around 8 % or so. i am keeping in mind this might take more than 4weeks but i am going to chart my results then.....
i hope the thread will give good info for those who might want ot go keto someday.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:37 PM
- By randym2668 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:58 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:30 AM