Need help with supplement stack for cutting..

Tyler3295

Awards
Hello, my name is Tyler. I am 22 and 5'8".

Here is my brief story. I have recently recovered from bulimarexia (bulimia and anorexia). Anyways, when I "acquired" the EDs, I weighed about 250 lbs. After it was all said and done I was down to about 120 lbs. :nono:

After I got over the EDs, I was able to get up to a healthier look/weight of about 135. Not sure of my BF%, but I pretty much had the 6-pack look.

Anyways, as a "celebratory" measure, I decided to have a "cheat" week. Unfortunately, this cheat week turned into like 10-11 days.. I am now anywhere between 145-150 lbs. I am not sure how much is water weight, but there is a noticeable fat gain.

I am about to start a cutting diet to get back down to the BF% I was at (whatever it was..) before my "cheat" week pretty quick. Please don't lecture me, because I know that it would be healthier and all that good stuff to do it slower, etc, etc.. The reason I want to do a "quick" cutting cycle is to avoid anorexia from relapsing. This is the SHORT story. Any questions?

Anyways, after talking to several local "bodybuilders" this is the plan I have so far. However, I am a "newbie" to all this so I need some critiquing.

DIET:
Lean protein. (mainly tuna)
Whey protein shakes. (made with water..)
100-150g of protein per day.

Workout/Exercise:
Lift weights on M,W, and F.
Not much (if any) cardio since calories will already be so low.

Supplement "stack":
1 multivitamin
C&E
Green tea (with hoodia) tablets (945mg)
L-Carnitine (3,000mg)
Magnesium Citrate (333mg)
CoQ10 (100mg)
CLA (4,000mg)
B100 Complex
ALA (1,800-3,000mg)
Flaxseed Oil tablets (3,000mg)
Potassium Gluconate (396mg)
Milk Thistle (3,000mg)
Chromium Picolinate (800mg)
Fish, Flaxseed, Borage Oil tablets (1,200mg O-3, 573mg O-6, 460mg O-9)

About to start taking BCAAs and Creatine Monohydrate

-----

Okay, so here are my questions.
1. I have been told to also take things like L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine. Yes or no?

2. I have recently taken an EC stack so my tolerance is built up to it, but I have been advised to take a YC stack. (Yohimbe/Caffeine) Yes or no to this?

3. Are any of the supplements I am taking pointless? Are there any that counteract each other? Are there any I should add?

4. I am considering doing a Winstrol Oral Cycle. I have done one in the past on a cutting cycle and had pretty good success with it. What are your thoughts?

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Hello, my name is Tyler. I am 22 and 5'8".

Here is my brief story. I have recently recovered from bulimarexia (bulimia and anorexia). Anyways, when I "acquired" the EDs, I weighed about 250 lbs. After it was all said and done I was down to about 120 lbs. :nono:

After I got over the EDs, I was able to get up to a healthier look/weight of about 135. Not sure of my BF%, but I pretty much had the 6-pack look.

Anyways, as a "celebratory" measure, I decided to have a "cheat" week. Unfortunately, this cheat week turned into like 10-11 days.. I am now anywhere between 145-150 lbs. I am not sure how much is water weight, but there is a noticeable fat gain.

What I think you need to focus on:
Lean protien: chicken, eggs, red meat, fish
Carbs: complex, oats, rice, potatoes, fruit
Fats: whole eggs, almonds, walnuts, mac. oil, fish oil, flax oil could be useful also.

Loosing weight in ALL in the diet. There is on magical supplement out that.

I am about to start a cutting diet to get back down to the BF% I was at (whatever it was..) before my "cheat" week pretty quick. Please don't lecture me, because I know that it would be healthier and all that good stuff to do it slower, etc, etc.. The reason I want to do a "quick" cutting cycle is to avoid anorexia from relapsing. This is the SHORT story. Any questions?

Anyways, after talking to several local "bodybuilders" this is the plan I have so far. However, I am a "newbie" to all this so I need some critiquing.

DIET:
Lean protein. (mainly tuna)
Whey protein shakes. (made with water..)
100-150g of protein per day.

Workout/Exercise:
Lift weights on M,W, and F.
Not much (if any) cardio since calories will already be so low.

Supplement "stack":
1 multivitamin
C&E
Green tea (with hoodia) tablets (945mg)
L-Carnitine (3,000mg)
Magnesium Citrate (333mg)
CoQ10 (100mg)
CLA (4,000mg)
B100 Complex
ALA (1,800-3,000mg)
Flaxseed Oil tablets (3,000mg)
Potassium Gluconate (396mg)
Milk Thistle (3,000mg)
Chromium Picolinate (800mg)
Fish, Flaxseed, Borage Oil tablets (1,200mg O-3, 573mg O-6, 460mg O-9)

About to start taking BCAAs and Creatine Monohydrate

-----

Okay, so here are my questions.
1. I have been told to also take things like L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine. Yes or no?

2. I have recently taken an EC stack so my tolerance is built up to it, but I have been advised to take a YC stack. (Yohimbe/Caffeine) Yes or no to this?

3. Are any of the supplements I am taking pointless? Are there any that counteract each other? Are there any I should add?

4. I am considering doing a Winstrol Oral Cycle. I have done one in the past on a cutting cycle and had pretty good success with it. What are your thoughts?

WHOA! Thats a lot of supplements and why are you looking to cut? Your 5'8" and 145 lbs. You need to focus on proper macros and an effective training regimen. Also, your only 22 and seems to me that you have been brain washed by others that using "supplements" will help you. Dude, your young, have room to grow, but DO NOT cut.

Tyler3295

Awards
Yeah, while I do agree, the reason I planned on doing a short cut (maybe 10-14 PSMF type cut) was to get the 6 pack look back quickly.

Like I said, considering my past eating disorder problems, a "regular" diet where I have to more strongly monitor calories leaves a higher risk of a potential relapse..

Tyler3295

Awards
..would a natural testosterone booster help alongside the winstrol in the "cutting" cycle?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be taking a steroid period. You think 145 lbs is a problem and want to cut weight. That would be fine if you were 5'0 but you are 5'8. It sounds tp me like you haven't fully recovered from your body dysmorphia. You haven't gotten to a healthy weight for your height yet, even if you were 6% BF. Like said above you need to learn what basic good muscle building nutrition is with whole foods and no supplements. You need 150-200g protein from numerous sources. Meat not just Tuna and protein powder. Slow down.

This type of lifestyle lends to OCD when it comes to body image but you HAVE to learn where the boundaries are and what is really not healthy. Eat 1600-2000cals with 150-200 g protein, about 50g good fat, and rest from clean whole carbs. Oats, fresh whole fruit, sweet potatoes, green veggies. Lift weights to build some muscle and do light easy cardio for 20min 3 times a week. Your weight shouldn't go down, but you should be able to lean out and build muscle with right protocol.

And STAY AWAY from Winstrol. If your body is stressed from the eating disorder, you don't need to make it worse by adding harsh chemicals to it.