Not open for further replies.
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
This is for my own records and motivational purposes.. Feel frees to join

Stats 6'1
weight 232lb

Last year i completed an 11 month bulk http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/146261-175lb-255-11months.html

Following this bulk i have cut from 255lb to 232lb in 60 days on the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off

Taking benadryl for first and third week @ 50mg (Diphenydramine HCI) a day to flush my receptors

Today is day 1 of a 4 week run--
Liquid Clen 220mcg/ml 60ml (confident of my source)

Started out this 8a.m morn @ 80mcg not noticing to much
i have a high tolerance to stims so im gonna take another 60mcg at 12pm i wanna feel this **** :)

This is the same diet that i employed last 60 days with ECA stack

Keeping the calories high, I have modified and cycling my carbs eating 100% clean, HIIT cardio 5-6 days a week. So slow and steady maintain the muscle is the approach, in last 7 days weight remained the same but dropped 1/2 in on my waist, very happy with that, strength remains very near highs.

I dont count calories to much, i keep a mental of my macros in my head. Approx 1.5g prot per LB of target weight @ a 40 40 20 macro over the course of 6 -7 meals. On non my 2 non lifting days carbs go down to about 0.75 - 1g per lb of target weight. Also carbs are loaded around PRE and POST WO @ 80g pre WO and 110 post.

Supps
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Activate X
Isopure
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil
CLA
NAC

Current Picture @ 232lb i will also attach picture of me @ 255 60 days ago

me 30 days to go.jpg

OK here i am 60 days earlier @ 255lb, so you can see good things were achived with the ECA stack, cant wait to see what 4-6 weeks of Clen gonna do :)

IMG_0706.jpg

ok here is a picture of 13 months ago before the journey began @ a very unfit 175lbs

Jan 31st 2009 175lbs
175lb.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
12pm 60mcg Clen total 140mcg for the day
1 scoop xpand
5g creapure

Pre shake
1 1/2 cups skim milk 1 banana 1 cup of oats 2 scoops 50g Isopure
Gym 12.30
Dedicated Back

Will be using heart rate monitor and will keep my HR @ btwn 130-150 for entire duration of WO. Have Post shake pre mixed 50g Isopure 100g Waxymiaze will be consuming it 90 minutes after commencing WO so approx 2 hours from PRE

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, Im between Clen and OEP for my cut, but I don't plan to cut anytime soon haha. Still want to follow this. Thank you.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
70 mins Back 20 mins speed ball. Overall good strong WO

HR 130 -150 very easy to maintain definitely elevated above the ECA stack. Minor shakes in hands got a little light headed with the heavy deads.

Ill be sticking to 80mcg on waking up 60mcg @ noon. Seems high but I feel comfortable with the sides, Stay @ these levels til Sunday and reevaluate.

Good first impression

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck, would love to do some research with it myself, but I just don't trust most of these sources out there. Good luck to you, I'll be following.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ok i just edited in a picture from 60 days ago so you can see what i achived on the ECA stack, my protocol was 5 days on 3 days off. Lets see what we can do with 4-6 weeks of Clen :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i just edited in a picture from 60 days ago so you can see what i achived on the ECA stack, my protocol was 5 days on 3 days off. Lets see what we can do with 4-6 weeks of Clen :)
Wow if you got those results from ECA, the Clen effects should be amazing. Good initial cut run man.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Wow if you got those results from ECA, the Clen effects should be amazing. Good initial cut run man.
yea this **** is stoking up the furnace, i got a fire in my belly

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Off for a race with my 10 year old son..
Treadmill 2 miles, I will be running mine HIIT. Let the games begin, think I'm a small underdog, the kid is fit as a fiddle

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i'm in. excellent results on the eca run btw!
Cheers

Day 2
231.8lb NC

Took 80mcg @ 8am really not feeling much of anything very very mild shakes. Get them 10 times worse on an all night bender.

So same as yest gonna take another 60 mcg @ 12pm
by the way lost the race yest with my son downside is i lost 5 bucks upside 22mins of HIIT

Arms today bis and tris

mjswss57

Awards
Good luck man. Im actually looking to run clen myself so it will be nice to see the results you get and hopefully you can provide me with the motivation I need to cut like you did!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
subbed, always been interested in Clen for my buddy. Nice overall progress man, bulk+eca cut, looks good. You will still have a couple of months to prepare for the Olympia after your clen cycle lol. Keep it up.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. Im actually looking to run clen myself so it will be nice to see the results you get and hopefully you can provide me with the motivation I need to cut like you did!
thx...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
subbed, always been interested in Clen for my buddy. Nice overall progress man, bulk+eca cut, looks good. You will still have a couple of months to prepare for the Olympia after your clen cycle lol. Keep it up.

Lol... Yea i already have a sick cycle lined up the very second this cut is done

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dat 2 Review
40 mins on road bike 130 HR
60 mins bi/tri workout 130-150 HR

Lame WO bit rushed for time ended up being decent cardio tho
Ate well yest with one small cheat, bufalo burger only half of the bun

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight 230.6 lb waist - 0.15in
Upping the dose 200mcg
7am 100 mcg
8.30 Chest
9.05 noticeable shakes on incline bench bar
Switch to cables
Boxing 25 mins 130-150 HR

Using insulin needle from pharmacy much more accurate than dropper

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
8a.m 110mcg
Weight 230.4 lb -0.2
Shoulder and leg day
12p.m 110mcg
1.30pm Legs/shoulders
Joints sore from chest yest
40 mins road bike 130HR

Noticing some additional vascularity in arms, responding well to high dose

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

i gave my wife 50mcg this morn and she just called me up PISSED shaking so bad she cant type :) LOL

**** is def legit, i just got crazy reistence to stims, i did 210mcg this morn 1 dose shakes definitely more noticeable but no where near as bad as the wife

:439:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight 228.4 lbs -2
Rest
9am 210mcg
1.45pm 50mg ECA
40 mins road bike 130HR
30 mins boxing 130-150HR

Lowered my carb intake for non lifting day
Took entire 210mcg in one dose this morn
Shakes more noticeable. Added 50mg ECA ephedrine aids my breathing. Just cardio today rest from lifting today

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
:) 226.8lb that's down 5lbs in 5 day and 0.8" off of my waist
Holy **** that's good

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Wow Very nice! Excellent results with the ECA stack! I will be following this as I was 267 a few months ago ( about 7 months ) and got down to 211 naturally with diet and exercise. just cant seem to get down to 185. I just got some clen and you have certainly inspired me! Could you post your diet?? I am curious about the protein intake, complex carbs, fats and such.. Again EXCELLENT results bro!!!! Looking forward to your final results!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Wow Very nice! Excellent results with the ECA stack! I will be following this as I was 267 a few months ago ( about 7 months ) and got down to 211 naturally with diet and exercise. just cant seem to get down to 185. I just got some clen and you have certainly inspired me! Could you post your diet?? I am curious about the protein intake, complex carbs, fats and such.. Again EXCELLENT results bro!!!! Looking forward to your final results!!
This is the same diet that i employed last 60 days with ECA stack
Keeping the calories high, I have modified and cycling my carbs eating 100% clean, HIIT cardio 5-6 days a week. So slow and steady maintain the muscle is the approach. Strength remains very near highs.

I dont count calories to much, i keep a mental of my macros in my head. Approx 1.5g prot per LB of target weight @ a 40 40 20 macro over the course of 6 -7 meals. On non my 2 non lifting days carbs go down to about 0.75 - 1g per lb of target weight. Also carbs are loaded around PRE and POST WO @ 80g pre WO and 110 post.

All done over the course of 7 meals lots of fish and chicken no red meat, carbs all from oats, whole wheat and green veggies, fats from fish and i cook with one table sppon of olive oil, additinally fish oil gel caps and CLA 6 caps of each @ 1000mg

approx 3500 calories a day

Supps
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Activate X
Isopure
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil
CLA
NAC

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you've lost muscle bro! Impressed with the weight loss especially considering its only 60 days, but your arms and shoulder look quite a bit smaller. I don't think that its just fat you've lost from your arms? Would you agree?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you've lost muscle bro! Impressed with the weight loss especially considering its only 60 days, but your arms and shoulder look quite a bit smaller. I don't think that its just fat you've lost from your arms? Would you agree?[/QUOTE

I really couldnt tell you to be honest.. ive kept my calories high and lifting heav to try and combat muscle loss. I can tell you that i havnt lost much strenghth at all and im still 232lb @ 6 1' in that pic

ill certainly being posting new pics soon... Funny enough im now down 5lb from that pic and look more muscular, i think its the start of vascularity and the muscle seperation

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Weight 226.8 lbs -1.8
Upped carbs for heavy/back day
8am 100mcg
8.30am 50mg ECA
60 mins deicated back 130-150HR
20 mins boxing 130-150HR
12pm 110mcg
40 mins road bike 130-140HR

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
226.8lb NC
8am 120mcg
50mg ECA

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Damn a hundred pounds in a day... you must be shredded lol. Seriously though I am glad to see that this is working for you, I'll be taking your advice.

MSE

MSE

Awards
It looks like you've lost muscle bro! Impressed with the weight loss especially considering its only 60 days, but your arms and shoulder look quite a bit smaller. I don't think that its just fat you've lost from your arms? Would you agree?[/QUOTE

I really couldnt tell you to be honest.. ive kept my calories high and lifting heav to try and combat muscle loss. I can tell you that i havnt lost much strenghth at all and im still 232lb @ 6 1' in that pic

ill certainly being posting new pics soon... Funny enough im now down 5lb from that pic and look more muscular, i think its the start of vascularity and the muscle seperation
I don't think you lost much muscle (if any), you are in that "in between" stage right now, and it can really mind f#ck you. What I mean by that is yes you are physically smaller and you aren't ripped up enough yet to really have the muscles jump out at you. Keep it up, you are doing well. A few pointers however.
1.) Your clen doses are high, be careful with HIIT while on such high doses, looks like you monitor your HR so I am assuming you are fine.
2.) Might have to start logging your calories, the first amount of fat always comes off pretty easily, the last part clings on you for dear life, so you might have to become a little more meticulous here shortly.
3.) Realize that you will and are going to lose muscle, unfortunately it will happen, how much is dependant on your training and diet. Keep your protein up and it will help a ton (obviously) if you are worried about it then you can run a low dosed cut cycle of Test Prop or Var and that will keep the muscle on you.
Good luck!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you lost much muscle (if any), you are in that "in between" stage right now, and it can really mind f#ck you. What I mean by that is yes you are physically smaller and you aren't ripped up enough yet to really have the muscles jump out at you. Keep it up, you are doing well. A few pointers however.
1.) Your clen doses are high, be careful with HIIT while on such high doses, looks like you monitor your HR so I am assuming you are fine.
2.) Might have to start logging your calories, the first amount of fat always comes off pretty easily, the last part clings on you for dear life, so you might have to become a little more meticulous here shortly.
3.) Realize that you will and are going to lose muscle, unfortunately it will happen, how much is dependant on your training and diet. Keep your protein up and it will help a ton (obviously) if you are worried about it then you can run a low dosed cut cycle of Test Prop or Var and that will keep the muscle on you.
Good luck!
yea... Funny enough i got a little paranoid and took some more pics just to check, LOL yes thankfully i dont think ive lost to much if any yet. Im keeping my calories high the real change in diet is ive cleaned it up 100% clean and ensure that i stay anabolic by eating every 2-3 hours, protein and carbs 320-350 a day . So i agree that im in that in between stage and yes i monitor my HR meticulously.

Emmmm would like to hear more about "run a low dosed cut cycle of Test Prop or Var" if you would like to elaborate for me i would appreciate it. That sounds very interesting.

I have a couple of questions in this regard if your continuing to follow this thread?

Much appreciated

MSE

MSE

Awards
Yeah I will continue to follow, what questions do you have about the cycles?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will continue to follow, what questions do you have about the cycles?
Ive run several oral cycles and have been planning my first inj for some time, the plan was April 14th after this cut.

If i run some VAR toowards the end of my cut is that going to interfere with my upcoming cycle if not how would suggest dosing

Upcoming cycle looks like this, 12 weeks 500 Test e a week, kickstarted by epi/tren oral. HCG as per Swales protocol

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
I would agree that you have not lost much muscle. Earlier pictures seems like you were holding some water. Your bf% has changed dramatically. Cant wait to see the second week results!!! I will continue to follow. Thanks for the info on the diet!

MSE

MSE

Awards
Ive run several oral cycles and have been planning my first inj for some time, the plan was April 14th after this cut.

If i run some VAR toowards the end of my cut is that going to interfere with my upcoming cycle if not how would suggest dosing

Upcoming cycle looks like this, 12 weeks 500 Test e a week, kickstarted by epi/tren oral. HCG as per Swales protocol
You could use the var as a kick start to the test e, the var will keep you anabolic while dieting. I like 80mgs/day, var is very mild so you are not going notice a HUGE strength or size gain, but will harden you up considerably. I usually would not recommend var for a jump start though, d-bol, a-bombs, mast-prop. I am assuming that you know test e can cause some bloating (a lot in some people) so going on test e right after a cut is not a bad thing, but not the most common either, test prop is more common. If this is your first inj cycle then one compound (test) is probably the safest, however you could always mix EQ in there for hardening and vasc. effect. Just keep in mind that their are really 2 types of cycles, cutting and bulking. Yes I am simplifying, but 500 test e is more on the bulking side.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You could use the var as a kick start to the test e, the var will keep you anabolic while dieting. I like 80mgs/day, var is very mild so you are not going notice a HUGE strength or size gain, but will harden you up considerably. I usually would not recommend var for a jump start though, d-bol, a-bombs, mast-prop. I am assuming that you know test e can cause some bloating (a lot in some people) so going on test e right after a cut is not a bad thing, but not the most common either, test prop is more common. If this is your first inj cycle then one compound (test) is probably the safest, however you could always mix EQ in there for hardening and vasc. effect. Just keep in mind that their are really 2 types of cycles, cutting and bulking. Yes I am simplifying, but 500 test e is more on the bulking side.
Well realistcally im a couple of months away from that cycle but are you suggesting introducing Anvar along side the Clen, right now?

MSE

MSE

Awards
Well realistcally im a couple of months away from that cycle but are you suggesting introducing Anvar along side the Clen, right now?
It would help to maitaing muscle, and a very mild compound even for an oral, it would only help.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It would help to maitaing muscle, and a very mild compound even for an oral, it would only help.
Thanks

Firstly re Anvar what doseage would you suggest for maintenance alongside my current Clen cyccle

secondly i was thinking of using Arimidex EOD on my upcoming Test cycle to help with bloat as the goal would be a lean bulk.. What do you think

MSE

MSE

Awards
It will help, I would keep it on hand in case you need it, if you don't bloat much then don't use it, but if you do start bloating take .5mg per day. 60-80 mgs of var will be about right for you.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It will help, I would keep it on hand in case you need it, if you don't bloat much then don't use it, but if you do start bloating take .5mg per day. 60-80 mgs of var will be about right for you.
damn thats expensive.... I just sourced it and @ 80mg thats $19.20 a DAY :439:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 226.8 lbs NC
8am 120mcg
8.30 50mg ECA
60mins Arms bis/tris
30mins boxing 130-150HR
12pm 120mcg
40mins road bike 130HR

Noticing some wicked pumps as i lean out also some added vascularity

1 week review upon tom morns weigh in

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I've been following your Clen cut and i'm very impressed. Props on the hard work and success so far. I'm planning on starting a Clen cycle as well next week to lean out for summer, as i just finished an mdrol bulk cycle. What supps do you recommend running alongside Clen for best success? Do i need something like OEP or ECA to supplement the Clen, or does it work good solo? I've seen your list of supps but im kinda new to cutting so i'm curious of the essentials. Thanks and keep burning that fat! ill be following and learning from your experience

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
7 day Review
Weight 226.4lb -5.6lb waist -1"
Those are some pretty impressive results given the fact that i seemed to have been plateauing out on my ECA stack and given the success of weight loss on that 60 day cycle.

Dosing has been twice a day 8a.m and 12 pm. It would seem that im taking an insanely high dose 240mcg yest but to be honest im having less side effects than my wife at 50mcg, my resilience to stims is nothing new my ephedrine levels were 150 a day no sides. Im going the "palumbo" route 6 weeks straight with Benadryl (flush my receptors) at 50 mg every 3rd week i also took it on my 1st week due to my heavy on off use of the ECA 5 days on 3 days of for 8 weeks.

Sleep has been good the Benadryl at night has prob been helping, i found myself to be a little bit sluggish the first few days and added in 50mg Ephedrine ECA prior to hitting the gym for some zing, helps with my breathing too. ill try dropping that to 25mg

Diet has been the exact same as on ECA stack 40 40 20 over 7 meals approx 3500 calories 100% clean, proteins have been chicken, fish, skim milk, eggs and powder. Carbs have been oats whole wheat pasta bread etc green veggies Waxmaize post WO shake. Ive also been cycling carbs down protein up on non heavy days, ive in no way noticed that Clen suppresses my appetite for those that might be wondering.

Will be Increasing my CLA from 5000 to 8000 mg

i may have to start a dietry log as the fat loss is going tp probably taper off and im gonna have to be more maticulous about my macros to manage fat loss and at the same time maintain muscle which is a major concern and the reason for my dietary approach.

It would seem im reaping all the benefits and none of the sides that ive read so much about, on that note as i stated above my wife was non functional and very uncomfortable on just 50mcg so i would suggest not starting out any higher than 60mcg you can always add to that 4 hours later ater evaluating the effects.

Strength remains at or near highs and muscle retention is looking good, i am particularly interested in the anabolic properties that have been reported and refuted, in the coming weeks i will give my honest opinion in that regard. I would love to add Anavar to this cycle however it is prohibitively expensive for me but that would be the absolute bomb if you could afford it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I've been following your Clen cut and i'm very impressed. Props on the hard work and success so far. I'm planning on starting a Clen cycle as well next week to lean out for summer, as i just finished an mdrol bulk cycle. What supps do you recommend running alongside Clen for best success? Do i need something like OEP or ECA to supplement the Clen, or does it work good solo? I've seen your list of supps but im kinda new to cutting so i'm curious of the essentials. Thanks and keep burning that fat! ill be following and learning from your experience
most of those supps are just my standard supps but i have added CLA and upped my BCAA ive read a lot about that really aiding in the process also i upped my fish oil intake. No there is no real reason to add ECA i added it for the bronchial effects, it aids my breathing as you can see i also had great success with the ECA stack as a stand alone. I just posted a 1 week review above

Status
Not open for further replies.