Need some help cutting from 205-185 fast

LiLShAnK357

Awards
So I am 23 years old, 205. Got a little gut and minor flab around the arms. I have been just training heavy for 2 years. I have gained a lot of muscle mass for my height im 5'7. I recently decided I'm getting out of the big reps of 4-6 each time and want to get more defined.

I just changed my reps and sets. I am doing 10-12 reps and no more then 12-15 sets per body part. I hate cardio but I need to do it. I was thinking of just doing running, running and more running.

I am not eating a whole lot. 2 eggs in the morning, mid snack of half of a chicken breast and 1 cup of brown rice. Lunch .33 lb of turket breast and scoop of peanut butter. Pre workout 1 scoop of hydro whey and 2-3 scoops of Jack3d. Post workout is 1 scoop of hydro whey + 1 serving of glutamine. Supper is half chicken breast , 1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of petite cut carrots. I talk a inner armours multivitamin and glucosamine and milk thistle. I know i'm not eating a lot but honestly this keeps me full and feeling good.

I am currently recovering from a strained ITband, so I havent been doing cardio because of all the stress it puts on my legs. I have been doing lots of upper body because legs hurt when I attempt to do light stuff.

When my leg is healed I think running should suffice...

Anything else I should take or be thinking about eating? Fat burner?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bud 2 eggs only? :eek: you need kick to start the day so check your diet again at leat you need 5-6 meals per day

CJSalcedo

Awards
Throw in an EC/A Stack and eat more protein. You may be feeling full and losing weight on that diet, but chances are you are cannibalizing your lean muscle mass = not good. Get at least 1g protein per lb of body weight while cutting.

building90

Awards
hey man im 19 and was 224 and dropped to 208 on that stuff called oxy elite pro this stuff is insane give it a try and make shure when u cut, it s all about your carbs and throwing daily cardio for at least 40 min

LiLShAnK357

Awards
I did the whole 5-6 smalle meals a day and all I did is gain weight not lose weight. I also did 30-40 mins of cardio 3x a week and I just stayed at 205.

All my protein intake either ends up in the toilet or as fat.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey buddy. Don't increase your reps per set. Keep lifting heavy. Lifting heavy means you will preserve more muscle. Let cardio/non-exercise physical activity burn the calories for you (along with caloric deficit). Don't try to turn your strength/lifting sessions into cardio. Bad idea.