is benadryl needed to run an extended cycle of eca?

pressmaster

Awards
I was wondering if benadryl is needed to "clean out" the beta receptors as with clen when running eca.And if so can I monitor my temperature increase and decrease as with clen or is eca even thermogenic the way clen is.If not then how long is it usually effective,I read somewhere n the am forum where some1 said u lose the energetic feeling after a couple weeks but it is still effective despite this.I am looking to run a 30 day cycle and then maybe run some clen staggered with the eca 2on 2off as n clen 4 2wks then eca 4 2 weeks.Ppreciate the help and hopefully this hasnt already been answered cuz I have been searching 4 the last couple days and have found no real definitive answers.

tonea002

Awards
I know i run ECA 21 days max...I only use benadryl off-cycle to clean everything out. Why would you want to run it longer anyway? I think its good to take a break and it will make your Ephedrine last longer...just a thought

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
I know i run ECA 21 days max...I only use benadryl off-cycle to clean everything out. Why would you want to run it longer anyway? I think its good to take a break and it will make your Ephedrine last longer...just a thought
i second this

pressmaster

Awards
thanx fellas I was only planning on using around 3 weeks but I was under the impression u needed to clean out your receptors after 2 weeks as with clen.Also is ephedrine liver toxic like clen and does it cause damage to the heart the way clen can??? It seems like nething u read stating the dangers of something like this is written by the same person that thinks steroids r like heroin and is extremely biased.I respect the conservative natural approach but I hate how experts and even some doctors try 2 sway u with misinformation.I have been 2 a doctor that will tell u 2 get off protein powder and creatine lol

tonea002

Awards
ephedrine is ok as far as i am concerned. Take some fish oil for heart strength...(i take it year around) and you should be good my friend. Its nothing like clen...in fact i wont mess with clen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2