Questions about ECA stack (Regarding Caffeine)

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
1- I'm very tolerant to caffeine, been drinking joe since i was like 8 years old and haven't stopped since, so 200mg is basically just like drinking water, it does not do anything for me. So my question is, should i take just 200mg with the ECA stack?

The ratio i been told is 25/200/81

But since i'm very tolerant to the caf. should i bump it up or 200mg is just fine?

Changing the ratio will change the effect of the stack?

Thank you.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it may potentiate the ephedrine effect more if you did more caffeine. but if, like you said , you are immune to the caffeine effect, try it at 300mg.

you will know if you've taken too much.

of course this is just a suggestion, don't do anything that will hurt yourself.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Not to hi-jack but I've been wondering.....I like coffee in the AM and a Monster energy drink at lunch time and was wondering if I could substitute those instead of a caffiene pill to go with the E and Y?

Thanks!

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Not to hi-jack but I've been wondering.....I like coffee in the AM and a Monster energy drink at lunch time and was wondering if I could substitute those instead of a caffiene pill to go with the E and Y?

Thanks!
good question!

carnivalhobo

Awards
its all about how you feel. 600mgs of C a day + 3-4 cups of coffee doesnt bother me at all. YMMV

darkvard

Awards
instead of upping take some time off from coffee and caffeine i know its hard so you wont kill your system and you should feel it much stronger in the future

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
instead of upping take some time off from coffee and caffeine i know its hard so you wont kill your system and you should feel it much stronger in the future
lol i been told that a lot but... easier said than done and it's not like alcohol that could damage your body or cigarettes or drugs.

Coffee does me a lot of good and no side effects (not taking yellow teeth in consideration)

So i don't see WHY i should quit

darkvard

Awards
because your tolerance increased massively stop for 2 weeks and the effects will be much stronger

Jet

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
I've read that this is fine. I don't think it matters what source the caffeine comes from, as long as it's 200mg.

The Gasman UK

Awards
because your tolerance increased massively stop for 2 weeks and the effects will be much stronger
True. 2 Weeks off is hard if you've been on caff for that long, but it will make it a lot more effective. 72 hours for it to be eliminated from your system and after 2 weeks tolerance is almost reset to zero, e.g. like you've not taken it before.