Who's Getting 400+ on protien - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Who's Getting 400+ on protien

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tatt2d
    That is not completely true, I read an interview with Chris Cormier and he said that he never takes in alot of protien. He said that he intakes only about 160gr aday. So I think protien requirements are base on individual requirements, just like workouts, some things work better for others.
    Just a thought
    It Is All Nitro Tech Right??lol.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I heard a rumor that he sleeps with an IV in his arms to keep his calorie intake going while he's asleep.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Like I said, I would like to see proof that 400 grams or more of protein is needed for optimal growth.
    Well if I eat less than 350g's of protein I don't grow for ****. When I increase my protein I start putting on weight and strength. Thats all the proof I need. I'm sure it is diffrent for everybody and that all don't need 400g's of protein every day. I will say I also have a very high metabolism and have to consume massive amounts of calories anyways.
    •   

4. New Member

Eat 5 smalls meals a day and def eat breakfast. i get 400+ a day from eating 4 whole eggs(25g's right there) 3-4 bowls of cottage cheese, 3-4 bowls of yogurt, 3 pro complex shakes(55g's per) and numerous other hi-protein meals
  5. New Member

Actually, Chris has stated that he eats around 500+ grams a day when he is training seriously.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Keep in mind that when you're on Androgens, you can benefit from more protein since you have an increase in protein synthesis. I have personally been doing good with the 1 gram per lb. standard and haven't noticed a difference from an extra 100 grams of protein when the calories remain the same.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    How Big are ya?

190-215 depends on if I am in contest season.
  8. Board Supporter

Done this, can of tuna and 12 oz of orange juice tossed around in a blender. A bit chunky for someone spoiled though.
    Just thinking of that makes me want to vomit

Personally I go through 5 lbs of optimum chocolate whey a week and I am growing like a weed. I mix 4 coffee cups full with 1 1/2cup of honey powder and 10 grams creatine, and 1/2 cup of husks (to prevent mud butt ) into a big jug every morning and pound it every 3 hrs.

I also eat regular food (as clean as I can) but I work like a slave and this guarantees I get at least a good base of fuel throughout the day. My GF says I eat like a robot, same thing every day. Works for me.

I take my vitamins and minerals also.
  9. Banned

During my m1t cycle which I am 2 weeks into I have upped my protein to 550+ a day and am seeing unreal results. I wake up and have a shake with 80 grams of protein then I have another shake before workout with 100 grams ( because of milk ) then a post workout shake with 80 and 1 before bed with 100....I have changed my opinion on getting most of your protein from shakes because I am seeing great results.
  10. New Member

never had a tuna shake.....dont want to either

I was getting between 400-500 protein a day at 4600 calories per day on my last natural bulk ending the bulk at a BW of 223, I am cutting now and get around 300+ grams at 3000 calories.

my next bulk I will be doing transdermals so I might need more after reading this thread......good stuff.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    During my m1t cycle which I am 2 weeks into I have upped my protein to 550+ a day and am seeing unreal results. I wake up and have a shake with 80 grams of protein then I have another shake before workout with 100 grams ( because of milk ) then a post workout shake with 80 and 1 before bed with 100....I have changed my opinion on getting most of your protein from shakes because I am seeing great results.

how long have you done this to change your opinion, I usually eat a ton of cottage cheese before bed to get some protein before sleeping.

a shake before bed would be quicker and I sometimes get tired of eating on a clean bulk.
  12. New Member

dont forget with whey it converts at roughly 56% to glucose.
  13. New Member

if you do rely on powders to that extent that its not PWO, then try some egg protein. full proteins 100% usable protein
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triple play stack - who is getting in on this ish
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Who gets acne on the juice, and who doesnt?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 08:01 PM
  4. I want to hear who's keeping gains on M-1-T??
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 01:41 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM