Getting my lean on with anabolic pump

Michaelin1833

So its ben a while since i have been on here, last time i posted anything i was still in Iraq but now that im getting serious with my diet and training keeping track of my progress and getting support and knowledge keeps me focused.

So i have been taking anabolic pump, prime, and powerfull EAA's and BCAA's for about a month now. diet before was not where it needed to be because when i got back i had to indulge in eating the foods i had missed so much but now i have my mind back where it needs to be.i am just going to school now so its alot easier to have my diet on point since im home all day.

I was taking the following supplements but recently have dropped the prime and started taking trenadrol instead. I have noticed though that in the morning when i wake up i have deffinatly started getting "anabolic dumps" which i have been reading about. its actually pretty painfull and sucks but the AP seems to really be working. i have noticed my belly and fat on my side have been slimming down pretty noticably whick is impressive because those are my weak points (obviously partially becasue my diet sucked) I have read other posts about it both good and bad reviews on it but i beleive alot of it had to do with diet, quality of carbs and honestly i didnt start seeing any results untill my second bottle. thus far AP has proven to be effective, at least for me.

My diet is pretty on point, its rough but its the only way ill be able to get what i really want. currently BF is at about 18% trying to get that down as much as possible.

AP 3x a day 2 caps each time
Powerfull 2 caps preworkout 3 caps before bed
Trenadrol 1 morning 1 preworkout
BCAA's 3 times a day
EAA's 3 times a day

gym 4-5 days a week
cardio 4-5 days a week

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so how high are u planning on going with the trenadrol and whats ur pct look like?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah drop the powerfull, it is a test booster and you don't need it while on the trenadrol. You can still use it at night but I would save it for after but that is just me. What do think dr?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No michaelin is his last name, but anyways how you been brotha? I haven't seen you on her lately doc. Hope all is well!
My bad, thanks for the correction bro! (I'm alright, just a little busy with the new little one but trying to keep touch with my on-line friends and their health improving efforts. :))

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I say keep the powerfull if u arent running vitex and p5p. dienedione is a progestin and the l-dopa will reduce it so keep it even tho its a test booster aswell. it will reduce risk of prolactin gyno.

Michaelin1833

i was taking 1 tren a day but i uped it to 2 a day. 1 in the morning 1 preworkout. i might bump it up to 3 but ill keep it here untill i feel i should up it again. PCT i have nova on standby. so you think i should keep taking the powerfull? i take two preworkout and two before bed. what do you think Dr D.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i would say just take it pre bed (powerfull) and prolly up the dose of the trenadrol to 3 caps per day since thats were the sweet spot seems to be. but if ur having good gains already then just go by how u feel. i kno im not dr. d but thats just my opinion

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i would say just take it pre bed (powerfull) and prolly up the dose of the trenadrol to 3 caps per day since thats were the sweet spot seems to be. but if ur having good gains already then just go by how u feel. i kno im not dr. d but thats just my opinion
Dude you just said earlier to keep the powerfull going and now your agreing with me on keeping it only at night? James keep it at 2 don't raise it. Keep your powerfull only at night, and you don't have to use it then but it will boost your gh which will help you lean out. How many hormones have you tried sanchez?

Michaelin1833

So you would recommend dropping the powerfull preworkout and just save it for sleeping at night. And i have takin prohormones a few times and learned when it time to dose up. im getting good gaines right now at two so ill keep it there unless i get to the point i think i need more. for some reasons my anabolic dumps have went away, was kinda not so fresh for about a week but im good now.

Michaelin1833

Also i dont know what it could be but i thought it was the soap i was usingbut i guess not but i have been getting some kind of reaction on my neck. its like an itchy rash that most of the time you cant see it but every few days it comes out. the only thing i have not been taking for over a month is the tren but i dont see how i could be reacting to that. Any ideas?