fat losse help

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
im trying to shed a few lbs of body fat but dont want to lose muscle any advice on a fat burner i could use for a month or so to drop some?

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
ECA worked for me, but lowered my immune system and I felt tired and sick all the time. Plus ephedrine isn't something to mess around with, its hard on your body. do a search for it, a lot of good info on this site.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
willl a weghit loss suplement like eca just burn my fat cuz i dont want to lose alot of stregnth

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need to construct a solid nutritional foundation, for fatloss. Your diet is going to be more important then what supplement you take.

Good Fat Burners:

Leviathan Reloaded
Recreate
ECA stack (Be careful)
AlphaBurn
Eviscerate

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
what would i good diet be? i just want to get more tone im not really fat im like 13% bf i wanna cut to lose mabey 5-10lbs of fat max and then im going to bulk for football season to get to like 205-210

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
im worried if i take a fat burner i will lose to much weghit i just want to get more toned and diffined? any advice for that?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
whats a good clean diet cuz i was bulking for while and i want to cut for about a month to get more toned then bulk again

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
eat clean is your best bet. Do some research on here and you will find some really good diet plans and then just choose the one that best suits you. GOOD LUCK

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
whats a good clean diet cuz i was bulking for while and i want to cut for about a month to get more toned then bulk again
at your age an outlined "diet" isn't really necessary. just stay away from sugar and low quality carbs. eat lots of protein, healthy fats and veggies