Newb Help with weight loss/muscle build

opieg01

Hey I am looking for advice or links for dieting, work out strategies, supplements, schedule or anything like that to help me out. As of right now I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I do weight training every other day and cardio the other days. I do bench, military press, pull downs squats, leg presses and abs. For cardio I either run for 30 min or do the elliptical for 30. The only thing I am taking is noxplode for pre work out. For diet my goal is around 3000 a day. I am going to try to start morning workouts and do them 5-6 times a week.
Open for all comments and suggestions to help gain muscle and loose fat.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Just read the threads. There is a lot of good information on here that will fit your needs.

SamuraiSid

Awards
If you can be more specific with your routine and nutrition the community can give lots more advice.

opieg01

I have read alot on here and alot of good info.
Right now my workout routine is:
Mon-back/bicepts 10 min jog warm up-flys, dumbell cruls, preacher curls, bent over row, wide grip pull down
Tues- cardio warm up. Abs. 30 min cardio
Wed- legs/shoulders 10 min jog warm up-Leg curls, leg extensions, seated leg press, squat, calf rises, should shurgs, db should press, side lateral rises
Thurs- same as Tues
Fri-chest/tris 10 min jog warm up-flys, flat barbell bench, incline bench, tri pull down, skull crushers, tri dips
Sat-same as Tues
Sun: Off
Usually do 5 sets of 10

Nutrition I need help on. Any suggestions I pretty much eat whatever except fast food. I see alot of diets with eggs, oat meal, rice, whole grain bread and chicken.