Awards
bros,on a cycle what is the lowest you would go on carbs
to gain lean mass,i was thinking 250 per day spread out in three meals all
before 5 o clock.
its had to get alot of calories without alot of carbs
peace!

mrfumetsu

Awards
i clean bulk with around ~215....most of them come post workout in my shake.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It depends on you and how you respond to carbohydrates. I know some that can bulk with 500+ and not get fat while the next guy puts on straight blubber with that amount. You have to assess your tolerance first then go from there. I would say start from 250g and adjust from there.

orvise

Awards
It depends on you and how you respond to carbohydrates. I know some that can bulk with 500+ and not get fat while the next guy puts on straight blubber with that amount. You have to assess your tolerance first then go from there. I would say start from 250g and adjust from there.
on non worhout and non cardio days do you go lower than 250
im 6' 205 eating around 3800 calories all clean chicken,tuna,beef,oats,almonds
whole wheat bread,flax oil, 100% of my calories are from these foods.
workout days without cardio, all carbs are at breakfast and pre workout and
pwo.days with cardio 1st meal is pro/fat then rest of carbs come in next 2 meals.on non workout days what should i do, 250 g of carbs sounds ok
but how many meals on non workout days should it be split up in?
thanks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Take the majority in the first 3-4 meals on non workout days. For right now keep it the same amount until you can assess your tolerance. After that you can tinker with the amounts. But right now you need to find what is good for you then go from there. There is no one right amount.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can bulk cleanly off only about 4 cups of brown rice a day and maybe some lactose in the milk I drink, thats about it.