april 14th clen and evis

So i'd be 2 weeks on clen 2 weeks off

ECA weeks would be 2 days on 1 day off

AaronJMUSMC

Awards
Just make sure u don't use clen and eca the same days

nab0610

Awards
yea not planning to take them on the same day, ECA stack is only for weeks off. In terms of length though is 12 weeks ok?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
eca on weeks off doesnt help anything.

clen is a selective beta receptor

ephedrine is an unselective beta receptor.

they hit the same receptors

best thing to do is use benadryl after second week.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I disagree...

there is no scientific evidence, at least I havent seen any...post if you have some!...Im interested

what scientific evidence would you like?

it is a fact clen hits beta receptors.

it is a fact that ephedrine hits beta receptors.

so why would switching one for another help in re-sensitizing your beta receptors?

seems pretty straight forward.

nab0610

Awards
I'm using liquid clen for one, its being applied only to my stomach.

ECA is systemic, would that make a difference? I think it would which is why I was planning to do both.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but thats how I see it.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
you're putting clen on your stomach?? exactly what type of clen is this...?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
everywhere on your body has beta receptors . applying it topically is just hitting it more.

the benefit of applying clen topically with a transdermal is that you don't get systemic sides. you also can hit fat cells in your stomach with a more concentrated punch. you are still going to have down regulation of beta receptors, though.

the kicker is the fact that clen downregulates receptors faster than ephedrine, which is why you can still maintain thermogenesis after weeks of use with ephedrine vs clen.

i definitely see the merit in using both simultaneously - in fact i am going to be doing the same thing next week, but you cannot get around the down regulation short of cessation of both, or using antihistamines/t3 to upregulate the receptors.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you're putting clen on your stomach?? exactly what type of clen is this...?

its liquid clen mixed with a non-systemic, local transdermal carrier - i.e. napalm/eviscerate.

do not use penetrate - it is a SYSTEMIC carrier and with it, you will get typical systemic clen sides.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
everywhere on your body has beta receptors . applying it topically is just hitting it more.

the benefit of applying clen topically with a transdermal is that you don't get systemic sides. you also can hit fat cells in your stomach with a more concentrated punch. you are still going to have down regulation of beta receptors, though.

the kicker is the fact that clen downregulates receptors faster than ephedrine, which is why you can still maintain thermogenesis after weeks of use with ephedrine vs clen.

i definitely see the merit in using both simultaneously - in fact i am going to be doing the same thing next week, but you cannot get around the down regulation short of cessation of both, or using antihistamines/t3 to upregulate the receptors.
Im not implying to run ECA/ECY at a high dose, just have some stimulant in your system-maybe even take a low dose of benadryl at night, I dont know much about it...just saying...

I read a thread about a guy using Formestane (topical solution)...will this serve the purpose of up-regulating the receptors? or do you suggest no stims on the off weeks and just benadryl to clean the receptors?

nab0610

Awards
Just curious but what kind of benadryl would you be recommending to take on off weeks?

nab0610

Awards
well there's benadryl allergy, cold & sinus, childrens, liquid, and probably a few others.

But also how many times would I be taking it twice a day?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
well there's benadryl allergy, cold & sinus, childrens, liquid, and probably a few others.

But also how many times would I be taking it twice a day?
o damn...I would think at night but then again, I dont know
:damnit1:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you don't necessarily need the brand benadryl. you only need the active ingredient diphenhydramine. you do not need anything that has other active ingredients for this purpose.

and you only need to take it at night for a week or two depending on the length of your cycle. 50mg will suffice. others take 75mg. i find that over 50mg of diphenhydramine i get restless leg syndrome and its hard to sleep.

and tomcat, ive never heard of formestane upregulating beta receptors. it also doesn't make any sense.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you don't necessarily need the brand benadryl. you only need the active ingredient diphenhydramine. you do not need anything that has other active ingredients for this purpose.

and you only need to take it at night for a week or two depending on the length of your cycle. 50mg will suffice. others take 75mg. i find that over 50mg of diphenhydramine i get restless leg syndrome and its hard to sleep.

and tomcat, ive never heard of formestane upregulating beta receptors. it also doesn't make any sense.
ok sounds good..Ill look for something mainly containing diphenhydramine, I dont know why he ran it, he never answered my question in his thread or the PM I sent him...but Im thinking about running Inhibit-E by SNS, its one of the best test boosters on the market, and I feel I will benefit from ECA on the off weeks, not a high dose (just one pre morning fasted cardio)...and I guess something containing diphenydramine, or would that be counter-productive?