- 04-01-2004, 08:11 AM
- 04-01-2004, 05:10 PM
coconut oil is supposed to be high in MCT's which supply the body with energy. I stay away from it though because it is very high in saturated fat(92%) and i get enough through the other foods i eat. A plus about it, is that it is supposed to help regulate the thyroid
- 04-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by massmongler
04-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Only the unprocessed form of coconut oil is beneficial, the processed type is liquid evil.
04-05-2004, 01:21 PM
04-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by sawastea
Great link sawastea...
04-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Who is a good online retailer to buy this stuff at?
04-06-2004, 01:09 PM
04-09-2004, 06:16 PM
does anybody know how mct & coconut oil compare?
Similar Forum Threads
- By user88777 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2007, 04:22 PM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2007, 10:26 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 11:12 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2006, 07:32 AM
- By Ming in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:26 PM