HELP new to forum 1st cut

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thanks in advance

please give advice tips etc

i just completed my first ever bulk, 10 intense month and two epi/tren cycles. I took my bodyweight from 180lb to 255lb, unavoidably i put 6in on my waist. Thw quest is now to loose the fat whilst staying ananbolic and retaining as much muscle as possible.

The plan thus far.

Keeping my calories relatively the same but eating 100% clean and dropping the carbs by 15% upping protein. Also i am taking an ECA stack 3 times a day 25mg Ephedrine, i take 50mg prior to workout. Cardio is daily either 20 minutes HIIT or 40 mins on the bike. So far i have lost 1 1/2 inches of the waist in one month and 10lb in body weight. Muscle retention looks good, lifts remain the same.

Considering adding Clenbuterol to my plan, will be doing ECA stack and Clen toghether 5 days on 3 days off.

Any additions suggestions to diet/supps/cardio etc

Oh and ive added 4000mg CLA to supps

What is the protocol for use of NO and Creatine supps on a cut?
currently taking PWO Xpand Xtreme Pump + 5g additional Creapure

thanks

nab0610

Awards
Being that you've been doing the same cardio for a month, I recommend you switch it up some to keep your body guessing.

As far as the clen and the eca stack there doing basically the same thing, that is unless your using liquid clen. I don't think you need both of them at the same time.