Eviscerate vs. Suppress-C vs. Formestane

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How would Eviscerate compare with Suppress-C? Would Formestane by CEL be just as good for cutting?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
definitely wondered the exact same thing lately as i'm recomping

free bump!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
bump cuz im very intrested in using one of these for a cut in the new year im thinking surpress c or from what i have heard eviscerate is the best but if you can stand the heat.

I have no personal experience yet though so i could be wrong its just what ive gatherd from limited amount of threads. im probably leaning towards The new Oxy pro from usb labs with eviscerate.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with Oxy Pro; can you elaborate?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
OxyElite Pro is USPlabs new thermogenic. It is AWESOME i am on my 2nd bottle right now, my first was a VIP bottle before it was released.

the OP is between 3 different transdermals...they are not equivalent. One is a fat burner, one is cortisol suppression, and one is estrogen suppression/test boosting.
But All 3 seem like good choices on a cut/recomp, so we are trying to gather some more information about them.

Formestane is already in my cart, but DreamWeaver has suggested that it may not have the same results on a younger guy like me, as it would someone older.

Eviscerate is supposed to be awesome, but i've read you need to be somewhat lean to get the most out of it. I'm getting close to borderline to where I think I would see results from Eviscerate.

And I've read mixed information on cortisol suppression. Some people say they've seen leaning out, and other information said it won't do much.

I've been leaning towards formestane the most, because I feel that pulsing it, I may be able to add some lean muscle while my diet will be tweaked to cutting fat.

any more input?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Leaning towards Formestane by CEL. Have used Formasol in the past and really enjoyed it; kind of the best of both worlds for how it works.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thinking too of maybe doing Formestane by CEL with Dermatherm Target; any thoughts?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thinking too of maybe doing Formestane by CEL with Dermatherm Target; any thoughts?
im gonna try the new Oep from usp labs stack with eviscense and see how i do i suggest you give that stack a go....

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
im gonna try the new Oep from usp labs stack with eviscense and see how i do i suggest you give that stack a go....
1 OEP in the AM and 1 6-8 hours later.
this will make a bottle last 45 days, and be just as effective as 3 a day.

Eviscerate (i think is what you're talking about) i'd use in the AM and the PM

You could wake up and pop one OEP and rub on some Evisc. and do fasted cardio.

Keep me updated, I'll be running Formestane pulsed with OEP.
I'm very curious about Eviscerate with OEP.

OEP alone is AWESOME, so topped with anything else, FAT BEWARE!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
1 OEP in the AM and 1 6-8 hours later.
this will make a bottle last 45 days, and be just as effective as 3 a day.

Eviscerate (i think is what you're talking about) i'd use in the AM and the PM

You could wake up and pop one OEP and rub on some Evisc. and do fasted cardio.

Keep me updated, I'll be running Formestane pulsed with OEP.
I'm very curious about Eviscerate with OEP.

OEP alone is AWESOME, so topped with anything else, FAT BEWARE!
thanks for the advice dude, im even more excited about running this stack now !!! :) :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
no problem man!

you're gonna love OEP

PM if you need anything else

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I might go the route of:

Usp Labs OxyElite Pro + Formestane

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Or it might be Sustain Alpha + OxyElite Pro; suggestions?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with formestane, but I could do oep and form and you could do oep and SA and we could compare...
I'll also be running prime tho

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The more I think about it, Usp Labs OxyElite Pro + Formestane sounds like a good combo :beerchug:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a bottle of formestane I was saving for a p-plex cycle but you guys got me wanting to use it now with my OEP. I had planned anabolic pump + oep, now I'm wondering if ishould throw in some foremstane. I also have dermatherm, maybe I'll just throw that in and save the formestane for the pplex run as planned

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of formestane I was saving for a p-plex cycle but you guys got me wanting to use it now with my OEP. I had planned anabolic pump + oep, now I'm wondering if ishould throw in some foremstane. I also have dermatherm, maybe I'll just throw that in and save the formestane for the pplex run as planned
OEP+AP+Formestane!!

+Prime= my recomp

i'm really interested in suppress-c plus OEP

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for OEP to come out now, but going to go ahead and order Formestane.

OEP+AP+Formestane!!

+Prime= my recomp

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Already placed my order; is it looking to ship 1/08/2010?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, didn't know how many orders have already been taken and how much is initially expected in.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP+AP+Formestane!!

+Prime= my recomp

Sounds like a nice future run :D are u gonna log this run? I might have to run this setup next

now I have a question. Why the formestane? Does it have any fat burning effects or is it for something else?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a nice future run :D are u gonna log this run? I might have to run this setup next

now I have a question. Why the formestane? Does it have any fat burning effects or is it for something else?
well,

i didn't start this thread, but it was funny because I was deciding between formestane, suppress-c, and Eviscerate.

I went with formestane mostly because the test boosting will help with the leaning out on my recomp. Obviously suppress-c will help and so will eviscerate, so it was a tough choice.

But I'll be pulsing formestane, 100 mg/3 times a week (thanks to Dreamweaver)
This will make one bottle last 10 weeks...and Yes i will be logging it. WHen my order comes it I'll link in the thread so you can follow.

If money allows, I may stack suppress-c and formestane together in a month or so, and maybe Eviscerate about a month away from spring break.

Its trial and error, but i've only heard good things mostly about all 3.

Plus with OEP, the fat burning is going to be there :biglaugh: