Diet Critique

N

NYCDiesel

Awards
I'm running a cycle of test e and epi, been keeping my calories around 2500-2800 cals a day, I was trying to lose weight but I gained 16 lbs LOL I do look better though, I'll post a link to my log so you can see the progress so far....... Here is my diet for today:

Grilled Chicken Wrap
P/C/F
37g/23g/13g

Workout smoothie drink half before half after gym
75g/90g/0g

Post WO Meal - Grilled Chicken and Rice
58g/53g/18g

Shake
55g/32g/0g

Dinner - Steak and Brocolli
55g/0g/63g

Overall 2570 cals
290g Protein
201g Carb
102g Fat

All numbers are rounded, give me some feed back should I cut carbs or fat to quicken up fat loss ? I'm 6'2 288lbs now, here's a link to my log, thanks for any feed back

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139954-first-cycle-epi.html

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
Once you are done with your bulk lower total calories but keep macros around 20/40/40 %. I'm 245 lbs and I am eating just under 2000 calories. Try 2200 calories for 3 weeks and see what happens. If you don't drop bf lower by 200 calories. My guess your maintenance is about 2700-2900 calories.

N

NYCDiesel

Awards
Once you are done with your bulk lower total calories but keep macros around 20/40/40 %. I'm 245 lbs and I am eating just under 2000 calories. Try 2200 calories for 3 weeks and see what happens. If you don't drop bf lower by 200 calories. My guess your maintenance is about 2700-2900 calories.
Man! 2000 cals on cycle IDK if thats even feasible for me LOL, the Test makes me hungry when I wake up, and every 3 hours after that haha.....I'm gonna try 2200 cals starting next monday see how it goes, should I keep my protein levels the same or drop them a little too ? Thanks for all the help HP, you the man.

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
Man! 2000 cals on cycle IDK if thats even feasible for me LOL, the Test makes me hungry when I wake up, and every 3 hours after that haha.....I'm gonna try 2200 cals starting next monday see how it goes, should I keep my protein levels the same or drop them a little too ? Thanks for all the help HP, you the man.
Yea, I would wait to start the cut after your cycle. On my epi cycle I just decided to hold off on the cut and add muscle because I was so hungry all the time. However, I started cutting during PCT and man my BF dropped. I lost a little strength and some muscle however I figured it's a waste to have big muscles and be fat. The ladies don't like that!!

HP