- 12-17-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm currently at 9% bf and looking to cut down to the 5-6% range. I already do quite a bit of cardio along with lifting.
I run 2-3 days a week for about an hour. Cycle 1-2 days a week. Perform HIIT 2-3 days a week.
I'm a college student, but eat pretty healthy I try to keep to making food in my house. Chicken breasts- sandwiches, fish- sandwiches, sometimes burgers, yogurt, oatmeal. banana, apple, salad, eggs, rice, and a few other things.
Only thing I can really think of to add to that would be some more canned vegetables.
I would like to know if there are any diuretics that can help me get those last few percents.
- 12-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Diuretics are just to get rid of excess water weight, they're not going to change the amount of body fat you actually have.
- 12-17-2009, 07:00 PM
12-17-2009, 11:25 PM
A good fat burner, going on an ultra low carb diet, do intervals for all your cardio and run them for four to five miles at a time...there's a lot of options, you just have to figure out what works best for your body.
12-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Get rid of the canned vegetables and switch to no sauce frozen or fresh. Try to switch out as much prepackaged processed food for more fresh natural food. Fresh meat, fresh veggies. I've heard a lot of competitors switch meat over to white fish the last few weeks because its easier to digest than beef.
Similar Forum Threads
- By perico13 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:07 PM
- By mcgee1516 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:51 PM
- By purelife1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:53 PM
- By DMAC10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:42 AM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:30 PM