I have a question about calorie intake
- 03-21-2004, 08:58 PM
- 03-22-2004, 01:32 AM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Eat 20-25 cals per pound of bodyweight, I'd start with 20 and increase it as necessary.
Shoot for 200 grams of protein.
I'd take in 60% of total calories, rely on oatmeal, brown rice, and green veggies.
Flax oil, all natural peanut butter, cashews are great fat sources.
Shoot for 6 meals a day.
BTW, remember to be patient, size does not come easy and drink 1-1.5 gallons of water.
- 03-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
Great thanks for the advice, I'll try it!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By acs13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:03 AM
- By deuce747 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2007, 12:49 AM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2006, 04:11 PM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:19 AM
- By flexster in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2004, 05:12 PM